A Different Short Story Of- Megatron & Soundwave

Lord Megatron stood before the Decepticon army as they gathered around him. He had something important to say, and he made sure to look every bot in the eye.

"My fellow Decepticons," he began, his voice ringing out across the crowd, "I've gathered you here today to make a special announcement. As you all know, my husband Soundwave and I have two children, WaveMega and SoundMega."

The crowd murmured, knowing both of Megatron's children were skilled warriors in their own right. They had fought by their parents' side against the Autobots and had made the Decepticon army stronger with their presence.

"But today," Lord Megatron continued, "I am proud to declare that SoundMega shall henceforth be known as the queen of the Decepticons."

There was a moment of stunned silence before the crowd erupted into cheers, the sound of them echoing across the battlefield. Many of the Decepticons had never seen a female ruler before, but they trusted Lord Megatron's judgment. If he believed SoundMega would make a great leader, then that was all they needed to know.

Lord Megatron waited for the cheers to die down before he continued, "SoundMega has shown time and time again that she is a competent warrior and leader. She has the unwavering loyalty of her troops and has demonstrated her skills in battle. I have no doubt that she will continue to lead us with wisdom and strength."

There was a round of applause as Lord Megatron stepped down from the podium, a proud smile on his face. He hoped his decision would inspire young bots everywhere, to follow their dreams and believe in themselves regardless of their gender. As for SoundMega, she would have the full support of both her parents, her brother, and the entire Decepticon army.

SoundMega stepped onto the podium, standing next to her father. She looked out at the crowd, feeling the weight of responsibility upon her shoulders. She knew this would not be an easy path, but she was ready for the challenge, and she would do her best to lead the Decepticon army to victory.

With a determined look on her face, SoundMega looked up at her father, knowing there would be no better ruler to learn from than he. She knew he would be there to support her and guide her every step of the way.

As the celebration continued, Lord Megatron knew that he had made the right decision. SoundMega would be the queen the Decepticon army had been waiting for, and he would do everything in his power to help her succeed. Together, they would lead their army to greatness, with a bright future ahead of them.

Words: 444