Short Story- Soundwave's Has Feelings For Princess LightWing

Soundwave, the loyal servant of Megatron, had always been a steadfast and unwavering presence in his master's court. But lately, something had been stirring within him - something he could barely understand himself. It was a feeling that he had never experienced before, something that he found both exciting and frightening.

That feeling was for none other than Megatron's own daughter, LightWing. She was everything he had ever admired in a femmebot, intelligent, passionate, and fierce. Her beauty ignited an unfamiliar spark within him, making him dream of a life where he could be more than just a loyal servant.

One day, when he found himself alone with Megatron, he finally found the courage to confess his feelings. "Master," he began hesitantly, "I must confess that I have feelings for your daughter, LightWing."

Megatron looked at him intently, his optics narrowed. "I see," he replied after a moment. "And what do you plan to do about it?"

Soundwave took a deep breath. "I plan to tell her, sir," he said firmly. "But I do not wish to create any discord or trouble within your household. I request that you keep my feelings private and leave it to me to approach LightWing at the right time."

Megatron considered his request for a moment before nodding approvingly. "Very well, Soundwave. You have my trust. But be warned, my daughter is not easily wooed. You will need to bring your A-game."

Soundwave smiled inwardly, feeling a flicker of hope inside him. He would do whatever it took to win LightWing's spark, even if it meant risking everything.

And so it began. The gradual courtship between Soundwave and LightWing, each tentative step forward bolstering his confidence that he could have something more than just his loyalty to Megatron. Over time, their feelings grew, and Soundwave knew that he had found something truly worth fighting for. In the end, he won LightWing's spark and both of them found an unconventional happiness in their forbidden love.

Words: 329