Short Story- Primus & Sarah

In the beginning, there was only Primus and his brother Unicron. Primus created the Transformers, endowing them with the sparks of life. Unicron, however, rebelled against his brother and became the destroyer of worlds, seeking to extinguish all light in the Universe.

Primus watched with a heavy heart as his brother wreaked havoc. He longed for someone to share his love with, someone who would understand him and help him bring harmony to the chaos. One day, he met a human named Sarah, a scientist working on a project to understand the mysteries of the Universe.

Sarah was amazed by Primus's wisdom and power, and the two quickly fell in love. They had a son, Jacob, and a daughter, Emily. But their happiness was short-lived, as Unicron and his minion Megatron had other plans.

Unicron and Megatron wanted to destroy Primus and all the Transformers. They saw Sarah and the children as mere pawns to be used against Primus. Sarah and the children were captured, and Unicron instructed Megatron to kill them unless Primus surrendered himself.

Primus was torn between saving his family and his duty to protect the Universe. But with the encouragement of his fellow Transformers, he decided to fight back.

In a fierce battle, Primus and his army took on Unicron and Megatron. The battle raged on for days, with both sides taking heavy casualties. But in the end, Primus emerged victorious.

With Unicron defeated, Primus could finally return to his family. Sarah and the children were safe, but the scars of the battle were still fresh. It would take time for them to heal, but they were determined to move forward together.

Primus knew that his love for Sarah and their children was worth fighting for. He understood that love and hope could conquer even the darkest of forces in the Universe. And so, he and Sarah continued to explore the mysteries of the Universe, carrying the legacy of their love and family for generations to come.

Words: 331