Chapter 8

Zac bursts in the bathroom door, I'm chin deep in bubbles reading my romance book. "Harrison wants us both to take you, he's new to this." He adds the last part quietly.

"Are you ok?" I ask softly, pulling the drain from the tub. He holds out a towel and I step into it.

"Of course I'm fine, I'm better than fine. Even if a few stolen kisses are all I get this summer I'd be happy." He says honestly.

I smile and lead the way down the stairs and back out to the living room. Harrison is palming his erection watching the two of us with lust filled eyes. I step in front of him and drops my towel.

"How do you want me, sir?" I ask roughly.

His mouth gaps for a moment before he says, "I want both of you to stuck me first."

Zac strips out of his clothes in seconds, together we get to our knees, our tongues caress each side of his cock. Then Zac gently sucks him into his mouth while I licks his balls. Harrison groans throwing his head back.

"Holy shit, I didn't know it could feel this good."

Zac pops off of his dick, "Just wait, there are so many things we can teach you." He sucks him back in bobbing up and down. Harrison pulls me to him, lips crashing into mine in between groans.

I lightly push him away, then stand up Zac taking his place and shoving his hips towards Harrison's face. Harrison nods some understanding to Zac, then licks off the precum before curling his tongue and sucking him in. He gasps and moans, fuck, "Are you sure this is your first time?" Harrison doesn't answer.

Harrison's body tenses and I use my fingers, making him cum for me. With a wild thrust in my face he cums moaning around me. Zac pulls out of Harrison's mouth and sprays my back with his cum.

I glare at him and rush to the bathroom to spit out cum and wash my back of the other. "First round done, ready to fuck her tight ass." Harrison beams.

"Hell yes, that was crazy hot. I never knew I'd like sucking another cock yet here we are."

Zac laughs, "I like to think of everything as it just intensifies the pleasure. Everything we're doing is for that one purpose."

I could hear them talking from the nearest bathroom, as I come back into the living room I hear Harrison say, "This summer is going to be epic."