Chapter 20

No one wakes us up, thank goodness. I see I'm awake first, Luke's arm is across me, Zac's leg is over mine, and Dean's head is on my chest. I move Dean's head first then wiggle out of the arms and legs.

I take another shower then throw on tight yellow tank dress, without a bra or panties, so my nipples are on full display. I toss my wet hair, parting it then slip out of my bedroom and down to the kitchen.

Harrison is drinking a smoothie, he quirks a brow, "You had quite the night. You kept poor Nate and I up until late, with your mewls and cries."

I blush, "Can I make it up to you?" I drop to my knees, pulling out his cock, which is already half hard. I suck him into my mouth, stroking his balls with one hand and squeezing his ass with my other. It doesn't take long to make him cum, and I rush to the sink to spit it out. "Feel better?"

He laughs, "Yes, I think I jacked off three times last night but that's not the same."

"No, it isn't. I'm still a little shocked Luke wanted right in."

"I am too." Harrison agrees, handing me a cup of coffee. "What are your plans today?"

I shrug, "I think, I'll go get scrubs today with Zac."

He nods, "I have a few more oil changes and one set of spark plugs to finish today."

"Sounds like a busy day." I give him a quick kiss, then go to the living room to read a book while I wait for Zac to wake up.

Nate slowly comes down the stairs, he freezes when he sees me. "I was on a video call last night, and now my girlfriend is threatening to break up with me or come out here and show you who's man I am." He sighs plopping onto the love seat next to me.

I arch a brow, "What did I do?"

"Something like, 'fuck me harder' and some screaming."

I blush again, biting my lip, "Um, I'm sorry. If you want to video call her. I can apologize."

He sighs, "I don't know what I want to do. But thank you, I appreciate that."

I nod, and sip my coffee going back to my book. I feel the couch dip next to me and see Nate reading over my shoulder.

"Savage?"

"It's really good." I grin into my cup.

"Hmm." I can feel his breathing on my neck.

I move away from him, sending a glare at him, "Why are you crowding me?"

"Maybe I want to know what they all see in you?"

"I won't be the cause of anyone cheating." I tell him firmly.

He groans, "Just a kiss?"

I "accidentally" spill my coffee on him, "Oops." I giggle as he jumps up.

"Dammit." He growls, storming up to his room.

Luke comes down the stairs in boxers yawning, "What happened to him?"

I raise a brow, "I don't know. Must be clumsy."

He smirks at me, "Good afternoon temptress."

I giggle, hopping up to kiss him. "Zac up yet?"

"Yeah, he's in the shower." Luke grabs my ass, kissing me again before going to the kitchen, where he starts banging pans.

I'm curious but Zac and I should get going. I sigh, and head up the stairs to see if he is indeed in the shower. I open the door to see a sleeping Dean, I jump on the bed. He peeks an eye open, grinning.

"Hi there."

"Hey handsome, Zac and I are heading out to get scrubs. Need anything?"

"Nah, I'll see you guys late tonight. I have the night shift at the diner, then I promised to go talk with Kitty. I think we're over though."

I try not to show my glee, "I'm sorry to hear that."

He studies me for a moment, "I think it's the right decision."

I give him a quick kiss, then open the door to see Zac toweling off with a devilish grin at me. "Missed me?"

"Well yeah, but we need to go."

"Alright, I'll get dressed. But sweetheart, in that dress you're getting fucked real soon."

I wink at him, "Why do you think I wore it?"