Chapter 34

Harrison spits out his beer, "Kids?"

Dexter just gets out of the hot tub, muttering, "I'll text you tomorrow, I ain't ready for this shit."

Luke is the only face I get that's happy, "I want kids so bad." He squeezes me to him even tighter.

"I know it's a lot to process but please process and get back to us in your own time."

Dean looks frozen, he looks from me to Zac, "Is there a chance you are right now?"

I bite my lip then nod, "A very slight chance. I'll know in a week."

Harrison gives us both a glare and storms off. Dean just sighs, "I don't think now is the time with everything being so new. I'd say in a year if you wanted to start trying that would be awesome. But just now," he shakes his head. "I'm going to sleep on it."

I nod, tears welling in my eyes, Zac scoots closer to us, kissing each of my cheeks. "It will be okay no matter what. And this big doofus wants to put a baby in you, at least one is on my side."

Luke smacks Zac playfully, "I wouldn't mind if you were now, I also wouldn't mind getting settled more into the town first. Either way is fine with me as long as you stay with me forever baby girl."

And I bawl, "You both are so sweet."

We don't stay in the hot tub much longer, we go to Zac and I's room and make love just the three of us, before passing out.

.....

When I wake in the morning my bed is empty, the spots where they slept cold. I check my phone, nothing from Dexter. I decide to text him, I'm sorry. If you want to stop seeing me, I'll understand. If I am pregnant the child wouldn't be yours, I only missed one day of birth control.

I sigh and realize he probably doesn't care, so I erase the message, just writing. I'm sorry, if you don't want to be with me anymore, I understand.

The message is read, he doesn't respond, I feel tears start leaking down my cheeks. I go through my morning routine. I decide to wear a black and white plaid dress that zips up the front. No make-up, and no shoes, since I'm not leaving the house in this rain.

Harrison is about to knock on the door, his hand is raised and his face is confused.

"Hi." I say quietly.

He pulls me into his chest, "I'm sorry for the way I acted. I'm sorry I made you feel bad, I'm just sorry. I'll be here with you always. We're together. From the first night you arrived I've loved you." He says into my hair.

I peek up at him, "I love you too. I'm really sorry."

"I can't be mad that you forgot one day of pills. It wasn't fair of me not to even think about the future and you guys wanting kids. I'm not opposed to having them, let's just give it a little more time okay?"

"And if I'm pregnant now?"

"Then I'm here, and we'll kick Nate out early for the baby's room."

I giggle, "Sounds good."

Hand in hand we go downstairs, Dean is sitting with Zac towering over him, Luke is just watching amused with arms crossed over his broad chest.

"Oh, good Taylor you're up, come get Zac he's being all moody." Dean whines.

I laugh wrapping my arms around Zac's trim waist and maybe feeling up his six pack. "Taylor." He growls a warning, my hands slip down into his boxers, he's hard already, I stroke him a few times before moving in between Zac and Dean and dropping to my knees. I pull out his cock and begin sucking. Zac growls again before fisting my hair and groaning.

"You guys this is the kitchen." I hear Leslie.

"I told you they have no bounds. Why have you guys been fighting I thought everything went over well yesterday." Nate says.

Dean clears his throat, "Taylor might be pregnant, it was just a little alarming."

Nate bursts out laughing doubling over, "No birth control could handle the amount of sperm that's been inside her. You guys are insane not to think this would be a possibility anyways."

Dean grumbles, "I guess you're right."

I hear the front door open, Zac keeps my head still bobbing. A throat clears and I know it's Dexter, I'm powerless to do anything besides bob my head up and down. Zac gives a final growl cuming in my mouth, I push him away and go rinse out my mouth in the sink.

Then I spin to Dexter, he's grinning like a mad man, "Maybe I should move in. I miss too much when I'm gone."

"You're staying?" I feel tears leak down my cheeks.

He rushes to me pulling me into his arms, "And I brought you something." He pulls out a handful of early pregnancy tests, "You should be able to use these in a few days."

Zac sighs, joining in on the hug, "Where would you move into?"

"The attic?" Dexter asks Harrison.

Harrison groans, "we need clear out the junk but sure after breakfast let's go check it out. And you're paying rent same as everyone else."

Dexter laughs, "That's fine." And shoves Zac back a little to kiss me.

Luke claps, "Breakfast while watching Fast and the Furious let's go!"