Chapter 28

I decide to have a big breakfast of cereal this morning, and take over the tv playing resident evil two. I guess I could play in our room but this is funner. It's so gory and scary I love it.

Zac states he's going to workout in the garage, where Harrison keeps all of workout equipment. Dean heads off to work as a tour guide, Luke and Nate go to their diner. And it's a really quiet day.

I drink iced tea and play literally all day. My eyes actually hurt at the end of the day. I decide to go get in the hot tub to relax my stiff muscles. I strip out of the t shirt and shorts I was loafing in all day.

I push the cover aside and slip in, soaking everything that's oh so sore. I'm not even in ten minutes before I hear my name being called.

I sit up and wave to Zac through the glass windows. "What?" I groan.

Zac laughs, "Remind me never to let you play all day again. You just can't handle it."

"It's not just that." I bite my lip, "Okay so you are the only one I'm telling. You know I can't keep secrets from you." I take a deep breath. "I missed a day of my birth control."

Zac laughs again, "Taylor I don't think you have anything to worry about. Had you missed a week, that would be different. One day shouldn't matter. We have two weeks right before you'll know?"

I nod, "Sometimes I don't like how intuned you are with my body." I glare at him.

He slides into the hot tub after shucking his shorts and boxers and gets behind me to rub my shoulders. I tilt my head to the side, it feels so good. "I'm sure your right. It's probably nothing to be worried about. I really do want to wait a few more years."

"I actually wouldn't be disappointed, I love Missy's brood and want my own soon." He says.

I turn around in his lap to hug him, "Okay I'll think about going off birth control soon. It's not like I really need to work. But I would while pregnant with the first."

He grins, "That's all I'm asking. I want three."

"Three doesn't sound bad." I kiss him. "We need to talk to the rest of the guys before I come off it. They are part of our life now too."

"I love it." He kisses me again.

Before we can get too heated, Harrison tells us he's ordering chinese take out. With a groan we get out of the hot tub and go give Harrison our order.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How was your day?"

"Wonderful." I stretch my arms above my head. "Who doesn't like spending the day playing games."

Harrison chuckles, his blue eyes smoldering into me. I feel my panties get wet, oh yes I'll have him tonight. "So what do you want to eat?"

"Seasome chicken with fried rice." I say.

"General Tao's with white rice," Zac responds.

He puts that into his computer, "The rest of the guys texted me their orders."

"Do we need to go pick it up?" I ask.

"No they'll deliver." He pulls me to his side to give me a kiss. "Go shower my beauty."

I giggle, and rush upstairs with Zac on my heels. We both shower together, and get in a quick round. I feel instatible now. I'm just horny all the time. Thank goodness I have half a dozen men to satisfy me.

Zac helps me clean up again, then we get dressed. The outfit I put on is a black bra with a see through over shirt, and a high waisted black skirt. I feel flirty and cute.

Zac bites his lip, "I know I just had you but that skirt."

I giggle, snagging his hand to take him downstairs so we don't get stuck up here all night.