Chapter 23

After two episodes I tell them I need a break, and am getting in the hot tub. I've had a few beers and am a bit tipsy. Zac joins me, I see him check his phone a few times. "Dean already checked in once." I remind him.

"I know, but Kitty, is so just...Kitty, ya know?"

I giggle, "Are you drunk too?"

"Maybe," he says climbing into the hot tub next to me, we're both naked because why not.

"Do you want to make out?" I giggle and climb into his lap.

"I want your pussy tonight." Zac says, "You killed me all day in that tight yellow dress.

I adjust our angles and slip him inside me, "Oh yes." I purr.

He chuckles darkly, "Come on sweetheart, bounce." He says, capturing my mouth with his. We kiss, and fuck and it's so perfect.

I hear someone else move into the hot tub with us, Zac keeps moving my hips back and forth, rubbing my clit against him. My orgasm comes in a shattering cry that's muffled by his mouth. After Zac finishes I'm passed off to Harrison, I also see that Luke is in the hot tub with us now.

Harrison seats me facing him, I throw my head back as we grind together. "Mm, just like that." I pant. He palms one of my breasts pinching my nipple. When he reaches between us and pinches my clit, I come undone again. Pulling Harrison over with me, he laughs after.

"I think that's the fastest I've came in forever."

Luke laughs, lifting my to bend me over the edge, he plows into me from behind, and I'm not going to lie. I'm light headed as fuck, drinking and fucking plus hot tub. I swat at Luke, "Let's take this to the shower or outside the tub."

He grunts, lifting me out of the tub while still inside me, he takes me on the soft grass. I'm mewling and moaning, and I can't believe I'm being taken three times in a row.

I hear the door open in front of me, I look up locking eyes with Dean, make that four times in a row. I closed my eyes as Luke fucks me to oblivion. It's just so good, all of my men are good.

My eyes roll back in my head as he pinches my clit making me cum yet again, he pulls out spraying my back. Dean yanks me up flipping me onto my back, spreading my legs wide.

He pauses before entering me, "Are you doing okay?"

"Just a little worn out." I say with a sloppy grin. He enters me slowly, his pace is slow as he drives in and slowly pulls back out. "Oh wow," I moan.

He grins, and bites my shoulder. I blink, reaching up to nip his nipple. He laughs, and picks up his pace. "How did the talk go?" I pant.

"Is now the time?" He grunts.

"I've been impatiently waiting." Zac grumbles from nearby.

After a few more thrusts we cum together and Dean picks me up taking me inside and setting me on the couch next to a passed out Nate.

Dean swipes my half finished beer, "It was awful, she threw her sweet tea at me."

I snort a laugh, "Seriously why? She's been in major bitch mode." I snag a throw blanket to cover myself, just as Nate sees the other naked men in the room and groans.

"Guys really?" He huffs and storms up to his room. Zac takes his vacant spot cuddling me into his side.

"Yeah, so she says she wants to break up. I say that's probably a good idea, we're moving on it's time to go our separate ways. Then she starts yelling about Taylor and her golden pussy."

We all laugh, "I mean, it's the only one I can stand." Zac smirks and kisses the top of my head.

"Thanks." I roll my eyes at him. "So it's over?"

"Yep, she moves to Seattle in two weeks." Dean says plopping next to me on the couch.