III.

Shit shit shit!!! That was embarrassing Kim Jisoo!!! She might think that you intentionally did it!! She will think that you're weird or crazy and she will never talk to you again!!!

Kim Jisoo exhales as she tries to calm down from her panic.

Why did I even think of wearing that this time??

Maybe because almost all your undies are like that? And maybe because you didn't know that it will happen! Why are you being so weird??

Her face! Oh my god her face! Why did I feel like there was lust in them??

Why the hell do you think that way?? She was just shocked dumbo!! She isn't like you and your perverted brain!!

Shit!! Why am I having debate with my self?!

Jisoo decides to just ignore it. Calm down and ignore it. It's just an underwear and for sure Lisa had seen several kinds of those aside from her own.

With one last deep breathe she went out the bathroom to see that Lisa isn't inside. She decided to go to the younger's room to clear the air or tension between them because she doesn't intend to avoid the girl again because of something awkward that happened to them.

Knock knock knock.

Then slowly, the door to Lisa's room opens.

"Hi!", Jisoo tries to greet gleefully.

"H-hi!", Lisa answers with an unsure smile.

"Uhmmm..I..I'm sorry for what happened. I mean about..the..you know.", Jisoo starts.

"Oh that. Hmmm..it's okay.", the younger simply said. "You didn't have to apologize."

"I think I had to. I don't want things between us to be awkward again. Uncle Marco and Mom might not want it again.", Jisoo states.

Lisa could only smile.

"Don't worry about it. As a matter of fact, I think I should be the one apologizing. I kinda felt I made it even more awkward for both of us. I mean I shouldn't have reacted that way. I----"

"No no no. It wasn't your fault. I mean..you know. I----"

"Okay okay, let's stop this nonsense then. We're good, right? That's what's important.", Lisa smiles happily.

Jisoo returns the smile with a beam. The tension has already dissipated and they're alright.

"So, can I still hang out with you in your room?", the younger asks. Jisoo felt so excited and despite the fact that a small fraction of her brain wants her to decline, she agreed.

====
Lisa lies in the right side of the bed, Jisoo on the left. Both staring at the white ceiling.

"So, your hobbies?", the younger starts.

"I..love gaming."

"I can see that.", tilting her head towards the computer monitor in her study desk where the wallpaper is a popular online game. "I was shocked, though, that your room doesn't have posters of games."

"I just love playing, I'm not obsessed with them.", Jisoo says.

"Other than gaming?"

"Hmmm I guess I love to sing and of course designing."

"Of course, it's why you're majoring in fashion designing. But singing? Really? Can you give me a sample?", Lisa requests excitedly.

She has never heard Jisoo sing and it came quite a surprise that Jisoo loves to sing.