IV.

Lisa wakes up ahead of Jisoo and she smiles as she finds the older girl still wrapped in her arms. She smiles more feeling that Jisoo is hugging her by her waist. She felt so alive just by having Jisoo in her arms.

She looks at the clock and sees it's almost 7am. Her class starts at 9am. She has to wake up and start her day. But having Jisoo use her arm as a pillow, that would be difficult. Hearing the older girl's cute little snores brings Lisa's attention to her face.

Come to think of it. It's another opportunity for her to stare, as much as she wants, at the face of an angel.

She's really beautiful even without the make up she usually wears outside. Then, admiration blossomed in her chest once again.

When she tried to clear the hair that has fallen to her face, Jisoo stirred and groaned a little. And Lisa finds it adorable that everytime Jisoo's sleep is being disturbed, she grunts so cutely, then goes back to sleep.

But, really, she needs to get up.

"Ji, I need to get up. I have a class at 9 and it's almost 7am."

Another grunt from the older girl.

"Don't want to.", she hears the girl.

"But I have to sweetheart. I can't miss class.", she continues.

But she just received a stubborn, "No!", and tighter hug by her waist.

Wait, did she call me sweetheart? I'm still sleepy, whatever!!

"Okay, five minutes and that's it."

"Ten!"

"Eight!"

"Nine!"

"Fine! My God you're stubborn!", Lisa surrenders then goes back to hugging her tiny bean.

For fifteen minutes, Lisa just held Jisoo. From time to time she rocks the girl just to annoy her and she would be successful.

"Jisoo I really have to be up. And my arms are getting stiff already.", Lisa whines softly. She hears another set more aggressive grunts then Jisoo pushes her slightly hard tha almost caused her to fall off the bed. But Lisa just laighed at her antics. The older girls pulls the blanket to herself then tunrs to the other side, away from Lisa.

"Grumpy Chu!", she says.

She would have wanted to kiss Jisoo's cheeks but but she willed herself not to. Having cuddles all night was fine, but a kiss in the morning seems extreme.

No, they're not ready to cross that line.

No, not yet. Maybe never.

"You can stay here as much as you want. Just lock my door when you go out. And please fix the beddings."

"Get out!", Jisoo grumbles under her pillows.

"This is my room sweetheart!", then Lisa giggles, going straight to the bathroom.

====

"What gets you smiling this morning?", Chaeyoung comments as Lisa unboards the car.

"Shut up. Let's go. We're late."

"Yeah. Because of you!"

"Sorry, Chae. Got hung up with something at home."

"You tell me that later. Let's run now!"

====

Back home, Jisoo hears a knock and she forces herself to wake up. She's aware that she's not in her room.