ゼロ 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤

In this little corner of Japan, it was like a Heaven for you. The nature was untouched and the village that rose inside it was where you were born and where you were growing up, together with your family...

In addition to the daily affairs at school and home, you used to watch and follow your father in Aikido, the martial art his family had practiced for many generations; you weren't a bother by his workouts, but your father wanted you to leave that place and live a more dignified and successful life elsewhere. On the contrary, your mother always told you this choice was yours alone and that everything which came to you, was a grateful gift...

But, what came to you when you turned fifteen was definitely the most terrible of your life. And there, an army of black tanks just crossed the whole land to bring Hell to your home...

Fire was thrown on the fields, houses were razed to the ground and those who dared to rebel were executed on the spot. When your turn came, your father was arrested and your mother was shot dead, as you and her tried to save your lives...you fell on the burnt lawn, seriously wounded but faking death in front of those strange men...a big "G" printed on their helmets was the last thing you saw, before passing out...

More later, you were rescued by some peasants and when recovered some days later, you also learned of your father's death. No matter what, you swore you would find a way to avenge their sacrifice and your first steps, led you to the rich capital of the country, Tokyo, determined to find the culprit of all this...

Until you finally did it.

The rest was about to be discovered...

...GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE.

• ꧁꧂ •