十九 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚

You woke up surprisingly well. Actually, you had no intention of getting out of bed, as it was so comfortable under the covers but when you moved, a pain spread down your back to your inner thighs.

Sure, you remembered perfectly what had happened and barely believed it. Before now, it would never have occurred to you to sleep with the terrifying Kazuya Mishima, who turned out to be something else...his piercing gaze, his sweaty muscles and his eager voice, were just a part of what you remembered from that overwhelming moment.

Yet, you wondered why he was already absent. Well, he had work to do than waste time with you, but you couldn't even stay at his house so you quickly went to get ready before going out.

«What is this?»

When you picked up your phone, you saw the screen light up due to a missed call and a message from Kazuya.

"My driver is coming to pick you up. Ignore this message and you can say goodbye to your daily coffee break."

You sighed loudly, the usual bastard boss you knew was back and you hurried to reach the road, where a black car was already waiting for you.

When you knocked on his office, you met the bored gaze of the man sitting behind his usual desk, in his usual position.

«Good time, Sleeping Beauty.» He said in a sour tone after waiting for you all this time, though he was wearing his usual formal clothes, you still had the image of his large naked body in your mind and couldn't help but divert your gaze. Kazuya smirked badly and without saying anything, motioned for you to walk towards him.

«You seemed in pain yesterday...does it still hurt?» When he asked that, you shook your head, assuring him that everything was okay.

«It's fine now.» You pretended nothing happened and started to put the documents in order on the desk, until you suddenly had a seizure; your belly and inner thighs were still sore, but you hoped the pain would go away within the day, instead you faltered right before his eyes.

«...I'm still a little—»

Without saying anything, Kazuya pulled you towards him and made you sit on top of his legs. You tried to get up on your own, cheeks red again, but the older man put his arm around your waist to stop you.

«Mpf, looks like I did my job well.» You were two inches from his mischievous smile, holding back your voice when he placed his hand on your ass to grope and massage it to his heart's content «You will get used to it with time, don't worry sweetheart...»

He was about to kiss you when you jumped up and with disappointment, Kazuya recognized your bewildered expression and didn't understand what was wrong this time.

«I won't do it if that's all you want from me. I'm serious about this relationship and I won't let you treat me like a toy, Kazuya...» You were determined to say that and conveniently, he tapped his fingers on the table to listen your sweet, challenging voice. He wanted to hear more, but his phone rang and stood up quickly, adjusting the long coat over his broad shoulders.

«We have work to do now.» Kazuya announced and without knowing, you followed him to the meeting room of G Corporation; there, you crossed Anna's gaze, who positioned herself behind the boss when he sat down.

«Everything is ready sir, we are waiting for your command.» The brunette woman said with a hint of a bow and you saw the other's grin extend, Kazuya was plotting something and this particularly frustrated you...what if he was planning to attack Jin and your friends?

«Very well. From this moment, I officially proclaim the eighth King of Iron Fist Tournament open.»