七 𝙊𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

You didn't know why the alarm hadn't sounded. Anyway, you hurriedly made your way to the restaurant, hoping your boss wouldn't get angry...

Instead, you found him quietly chatting with the last person you wanted to see, at least when you didn't have to be Reira...you didn't understand what made Kazuya stop at your restaurant.

«Oh Y/n, you arrived just in time!» The old man exclaimed as soon as saw you, ignoring the fact that you were two hours late «I have to congratulate you for improving the face of our restaurant by serving a prominent person like Mr. Mishima, keep it up and you'll go higher my dear.»

Well, you'd rather not do that if you had to be with such a man, but you still appreciated the words with a kind smile.

«And I thank you for the opportunity you're giving me, sir.»

As soon as you started to get to work, your first task of the day was fulfilling the VIP client's requests, as he watched your every move around the hall.

«...you weren't here yesterday, aren't you in charge of this place?» Suddenly, his voice broke into your silence bringing you an inexplicable agitation, was he a stalker or what??

«Just my day off, but I appreciate your interest sir.» You shrugged as you meticulously set his table. You made an effort to be available and helpful with him, but it was a pity that Kazuya didn't take your manners well.

«Do you really think I care about this place? I can destroy it anytime if I want.» There, you saw his hand clenched in a strong fist on top of the table, as he glared at you more menacingly than before. At this rate, you would've screwed everything up.

That's why you delicately poured him a cup of green tea and that he hadn't ordered.

«Then, an apology for my roughness. You don't have to pay for it.» You said in a surprisingly sweet voice and with eyes lowered to pour the hot drink; Kazuya bent his arm to comfortably observe you...he had his reasons for coming to that place, but messing up your day was really fun for him too.

«I know Reira Lilai frequents this place often.» He said as he sipped your tea, as if to give you time to work out a decent answer and quickly.

«...it's not true?»

«Sir, I see many faces every day, you should be more specific about this person.» You answered without delay, leaning forward to pour more tea for the man with the spiky, black hair.

Suddenly, Kazuya reached his jacket pocket and pulled out a small photo of you as Reira. Your red-clad figure and long, curly raven hair were clearly visible and with the oblivious expression of someone with a camera pointing straight at her...you watched it long enough to answer your interlocutor without arousing suspicion and breaking into a cold sweat.

«I'm sorry, but I've never seen such a woman...she's done something bad?» You dared to ask to find out how deep his research was, getting a deep glance from the older man.

«Nothing that concerns a little chick.» You frowned at that weird nickname, whatever he was thinking, Kazuya didn't dare to tell you, but it was obvious Reira (you) was in his head. Before leaving, he left you the usual tip and collected the photo again.

Until he stopped halfway.

«I want it back next time.» You were confused and looked at the empty cup. Unexpectedly, he had enjoyed your tea, but despite that, your endurance was lasting less and more time passed, more you feared that you wouldn't be able to get your revenge...Nina didn't even call you that day and without her advice, you risked being caught.

«...I need to get some air. I don't feel well.»

You asked permission to go out early, which was granted, but caused concern in your colleagues; you appreciated that and left with a smile on your face, as you approached your parked motorcycle.

You didn't want to go home and thought of going to the big park, which you knew very well and far from the city centre. It was the right place to seek some inner peace and a light jog would help you figure out what to do...

Until you meet someone else unexpected.

• ● •

"Follow her." These were the words Anna Williams heard when that girl left the restaurant, earlier than usual.

After some research, she discovered Reira was related to that place, but as for her personal opinion, she suspected more...she believed her older sister Nina was involved.

In any case, Anna followed you into the middle of traffic, unnoticed; through her sunglasses, she could tell Kazuya was totally lost in his own thoughts, didn't understand why he was so interested in not one, but two, stupid girls.

«Orders, sir?» She asked staring into the rearview mirror every time the car stopped at a traffic light. The man didn't answer and just looking outwards, noting that you had started jogging in a park.

Although it was a green area, the footpath was next to the main road so he could clearly follow you while you ran...compared to when you were working as a waitress, your bare shoulders and legs showed perfect strength and despite the heavy breathing, your posture never gave way.

Definitely, you knew how to fight. And when Anna saw Kazuya's expression change, a storm started inside her, to not call it jealousy, if she could, she would kill anyone who dared come near him...

Near her precious boss.

You were distracted in your activity for worry about your watchers, but because of your sudden sprint, you accidentally lost your phone on the road.

«Nice move Y/n...» You scolded yourself by retracing your steps, walking this time.

«Where the hell's gone now?»

You crouched down on the grass but nothing, your phone didn't seem to be there and panic rose in you, otherwise how would you have received that woman's calls? You kept to search for the rest of the time, as Kazuya's car was stationed to spy on you from a distance.

«I didn't tell you to do anything.» The male voice boomed in the brunette's ear and was enough to stop her intentions «Do that again and you'll pay the consequences, Anna...»

«I don't trust that girl sir, she's hiding something.» The assassin Anna Williams stated firmly, looking at you with a hateful expression «What if she is—»

Suddenly, her sentence was interrupted by the onset of another person, intent on approaching you silently. She couldn't believe her eyes and soon after, the man behind her started laughing repeatedly...

Why his dear son was there, talking with you?

Kazuya stayed to observe the meeting between you and Jin Kazama...he hated that troublesome boy so much and the fact that he had returned to Tokyo annoyed him quite a bit...he sweared to get out of the car to crush him once and for all.

«Shall I intervene?» Anna suggested when saw you had started attacking Kazama, for no apparent reason, but she got no response from the older man...soon, his nerves were tested once again when saw you on top of his son with a cocky smile.

He couldn't hear what you two were saying and as a result, any meaning was possible...sure, he was only focused on Reira Lilai, but the desire to kill that man became very strong when Kazuya saw his son kiss the restaurant waitress just later.

«Let's go.» The man turned around and Anna just obeyed, taking the car away, there was no point in staying there any longer.

She didn't even try to ask why her boss was angry after seeing that, or she would surely have misunderstood.