二十二 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 (𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿)

«She...she had nothing to do with any of this.» Jin Kazama's voice trembled, as he looked at your sleeping body in the arms of his silent father; you had been involved from the beginning, but he couldn't accept you were the only one to pay the consequences.

Kazuya bent over the cold stone to place you there. You were still warm, but feeling like there was no life left in you made the blood boil in his veins, anyone against him had to die, but not you...you were the only thing worth continuing to fight for.

«Power isn't everything. You were supposed to protect her, but you decided to let her go, like you did with my mother...» Jin took another look before hiding his emotions in a pair of gloves to keep fighting that hateful man. Kazuya remained silent the whole time, almost accepting any criticism which came from the younger one, your sacrifice shouldn't be in vain and so, he tasted the blood left on his mouth before getting into position.

«You had been as unworthy as me in protecting her.»

They went back to fighting and sadly, no one could stop them anymore. But, as he did that, Kazuya had your image fixed in front of him, every expression of yours ran like a train through his mind, stopping at his last memory; he had never been fond of anyone, but it was also true he had never felt as good as he did with you and now that you were about to disappear from his life, nothing else would have mattered anymore...a sweet scent wafted through the air in that moment, he didn't know where it was coming from but was strangely familiar and there, Jin looked over with shocked eyes.

«...mother?!»

Kazuya turned and unexpectedly, saw a female figure kneeling in front of you, with a hand pressed to your chest. Those moves, black hair and tender brown eyes, he couldn't believe it was really her...

«So, you were alive all along.» He thought she was dead, but Jun Kazama was there and that scent came exactly from the pink flower she was holding in her hands; she whispered something, as she dropped the petals over your body, sending a bright, healing energy over you.

«Forgive me Y/n, I brought you into this.» The woman thought aloud and caressed your cheek, previously hit by her husband's fist «This power exists to protect those who are dear to me...I passed part of it to her, so that she could use it to save you, Kazuya.»

The man didn't understand, until he saw your eyes suddenly open and there, something in him was triggered.

«W-what happened to me...» You slowly regained consciousness, without remembering why you were lying on the ground; your gaze met the woman's and you wondered if you were still dreaming «Please don't tell me...I'm dead and I won't be able to stop them anymore...»

You put the arm over your eyes, trying to not to cry at that discovery, but Jun smiled silently and without revealing you were alive and well.

«...if you had the chance to go back, what would you say to Kazuya?» Jun knew he was listening and because of that, she wanted you to express your real thoughts about him; you took a long breath, now that you no longer had the chance to say it, you decided to tell everything you had been holding back all this time.

«He's the biggest bastard I've ever met. I should hate him, but he's never rejected me and I can't get away from him...I may be a fool, but I love him - I loved him, since I can't do it anymore. I just hope the world doesn't collapse because of his madness...»

«Mpf, it sounds like you had a lot to say.»

You widened your eyes in disbelief after seeing Kazuya was a few meters away from you. You thought the worst, but then you also saw Jin and realized that you were full awake.