chapter 4-meeting him

Low voice says sharply and quietly in my ear"shut up do you want to die?"
I quietly ask after he takes his hand off my mouth "w-w-who are you?"
The...man? No...wait yea....no..what?! The guy walks in front of me to maria. He checks her pulse and then shakes his head.
I start sobbing.
He says gently"I'm so sorry... And by the way my name is Cole....and last names at the moment probably don't matter."
I look at him. Tears running Down my face.
"i I'm parker... Nice to met you" then I think to my self 'hottie wait wait. My girlfriend just died and I'm fuckin straight. Shut up parker'
Coles voice cuts through my non- existent state "one, why are you staring at my crotch. Two, zombies are coming so let's go."
I get up to follow him to a building.
On the way there I think to myself 'his eyes are beautiful and his hair is that mid-night black .... Pale skin black clothes. Just like a model. Wait wait wait what am I thinking abou...' He stops suddenly breaking my train Of thought.
Then he moves so quickly all you see is a splatter of blood. One moment! What the hell just happened .
I look around him to see a zombie in front of him.
I stammer"wait. How. What, what just happened?!?"