chapter nine continued

"Ooh~" my voice pitches higher ' oh God I really have to ...' My voice cuts through my own thoughts "fuuck mee~" voice pitches again.
Cole moans "yeaah~ moan for me more~"
Then we hear zombies.
'FUCKIN UGLY ASS zombies ruining the fuckin mood' I scowl and put on my shirt, picking the kid up.
The girl is grabbing onto my shirt. 'I really gotta find out her name..' Cole throws the bags at me and goes out there. I have a mental freak out because dude he went out there alone. I suddenly collapse, thinking 'what if he doesn't make it back...I can't live without him..' I hug the girl and start sobbing. 'I can't do this... I need him'
The girl wakes up and cries too. I get up and start to run after him.  I was carrying both bags and a kid.
I'm cautious about it because there's a large chance I could die.
I cried and think to myself 'there's a chance Cole won't make it back either...'
By this time I calmed the girl down and step into the main level of the floor. I see Cole.
Cole point at a pickup. I go out and check if it works.
I find that it does...but will it run.
I set the girl down on the seat and search for the extra key. I find it in a small box in the trunk.

IT STARTS, I rejoice. Cole comes out and tells me to get in the passengers seat with the girl between us. And he drives away..more into the countryside. It was beautiful.
I dose off for a bit.
I dream about what it was like before. Marie ...I've forgotten about her...I really love Cole but now I feel a bit guilty ...a few days ago I would've cringed at the thought of kissing a guy, but Cole....I jerk awake. We have stopped at gas station in a small town. I look at the girl, she's asleep. I look around for Cole. I hear something bump the truck. I get out quietly... I peek over the side. I see it's Cole.
"Hey" he says to me.
I jump "yeah ...hi..uhm what you doing?" I ask.
Cole snorts "filling the truck with more gas."
I walk over to him and hug him.. "Cole..."
"What?" He asks snappily
"Thank you" I respond softly "for saving me ...."
" yup..." Cole hugs with with one arm and goes to fill a tank with more so with have some extra. I get back in the truck to check on the girl.
She's awake.
I look at her "hi..you're awake that's good" I smile gently.
She doesn't respond ,but she looks at me.
"What's you're name?" I ask softly.
Then she says almost to quietly "excel"