13. good days

Good day in my mind, safe to take a step out
Get some air now, let your edge out
Too soon, I spoke, you be heavy in my mind
Can you get the heck out?
I need rest now, got me bummed out
You so, you so, you, baby, baby, babe
I've been on my empty mind shit

- good days by SZA

"imagine i get into a fight today." robin joked as him and griffin walk into the school.

it was robin's first day back at school and he swore not to get into a fight, although that's all he wanted to do.

he missed the adrenaline that would pump through his veins every time he walked into the building where most of his fights were held. the feeling of anticipation and waiting for someone to just give him a reason to go off.

he lets go of those feelings as soon as he sees finney who was looking in his locker.

griffin noticed his friends eyes softening and wanted to roll his eyes but he fought against it, "go ahead, i'll see you later."

robin didn't even hear him as he was already walking over to finney.

finney closes his locker and sees robin with a smile and he returns it.

"how's your first day back." finney asked while putting some notebooks in his book bag.

"it's calm, kind of want to fight though." robin said honestly.

finney hits his shoulder, "you're on probation remember"

robin huffed, "okay but look turn around," finney reluctantly turns and sees a couple looking at the both of them kind of weirdly.

"like what the fuck are they looking at?" robin said loud enough for them to hear. with that they quickly looked away.

"it's not that serious robin and i'm pretty everyone is scared of you in this school anyways." finney reminds.

finney's breath hitched when he sees bruce entering the hallway with vance.

"hey robin!" a girl named donna walked over to the two of them.

"wassup" robin greeted and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"where have you been?" donna asked while smiling.

finney slightly rolled his eyes at just her presence in general, it was an irritating energy.

"i was solving world hungry you know regular shit, hey bruce! vance!" robin waved bruce and vance over as he tried to cut the conversation with donna short.

bruce and vance walked over and noticed the awkward vibe, "hey guys, you good?" bruce asked specifically to finney who was just looking around.

"stop talking to me." finney said annoyed and bruce stepped back with his hands up in defense.

"chill out it's too early in the morning." bruce whined and vance tried not to laugh.

"well i'll see you later." donna smiles but makes sure to touch robins arm before she walks away to go to class.

"i'm gonna beat her ass." finney said bluntly and robin couldn't help but let a laugh out.

"now me personally i wouldn't take that disrespect." vance instigated and finney just looked at him.

"who was that?" finney asked robin, "hm? who was what." robin acted fake oblivious.

"who was that bitch robin" finney said more serious and vance steps in front of robin as protection.