𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

────────────────────────

⋆.˚ ☾ .⭒˚

╭┈─────── ྀ࿐ ˊˎ
      ╰┈ [PROLOGUE... ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆。˚✰⋆。˚

"YOU TWO HAVE any idea what you've done?!"

Karina and Nikolas are currently sitting side by side on the couch in the courtyard of the Mikaelson compound.

Last night, they stopped Klaus— their father and Elijah from sacrificing themselves.

Klaus stood in front of them, his fists clenched by his side. He couldn't believe the twins would do something so risky that would put them in danger— which was the last thing he wanted. He had put the hollow in himself in order to save his children.

"Oh! I don't know dad, I believe we just saved your life!" retorted Nikolas.

"Did you really think we were just going to sit and let you kill yourself!" Karina added. "We lost mom... w-we can't lose you too."

Nikolas reached out to hold his sister's hand. The death of their mother took a toll on them both. All they felt now was anger and a need for vengeance.

Klaus sighed and his eyes softened. "I don't want to leave you two or Hope," he says his voice low as his eyes meet Karina and Nikolas. "You have to understand I'm doing this to protect all of you."

Elijah who had been quiet throughout the whole conversation, believed the twins had some sort of plan. "Niklaus, I'm sure they have a plan to get rid of the dark magic. You should let them explain."

Karina rolled her eyes and Nikolas scoffs.

"We don't need your help."

"Stay out of this."

Suddenly, Dylan, Hope, Hayley, Rebekah, Freya and Kol and all barged in wondering where all the yelling is coming from and they're surprised to see Klaus and Elijah— alive.

"Oh my god!"

"How— what happened?!"

"You're both alive!"