ꜰᴏᴜʀ

────────────────────────

⋆.˚ ☾ .⭒˚

── ࣪˖  ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──

【 𝔞𝔠𝔱. 1 】
CHAPTER FOUR,
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

 1 】CHAPTER FOUR,𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

── ࣪˖  ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──

KARINA WAS SLIGHTLY surprised to hear Bella was going to confront Edward the following day to demand what his problem was.

"Why do you look so shocked?" Bella asks.

They were in the school parking lot leaning on the hood of Bella's truck. Where she was pretending to read as she kept glancing around looking for particular Cullen.

Karina crossed her arms to her chest as she looked to Bella. "It's more of an impressed look. You just don't strike me as a confrontational person."

Bella frowned. "I'm not. But after giving myself a long pep-talk this morning... I can do it."

Karina proudly smiled.

A white Jeep, then, pulled into the parking lot, Karina saw as Jasper was in the driver seat with Elliot in the passenger seat and Emmett in the back standing up— she rolled her eyes at that. For vampires who really wanted to blend in, they made it pretty hard to believe they were 'normal'.

Next to it, was a red Mercedes-Benz convertible car where Karina spotted Rosalie and Alice. Bella and Karina watched as they all got out.

The confidence that Bella had deflated as she didn't see Edward with his siblings.

"I guess your confrontation is gonna have to wait," Karina commented.

"Yeah..."

"Bella? Karina?" Tyler threw at twizzler at them but Karina caught it and threw it back at him with a little force— hitting him on the forehead.

Karina and the group that was standing with Tyler by his van all laughed as he pouted.

Bella shook her head but noticed the small grin on Jasper's face but he quickly turned around walking into the school.

"Hey... do you maybe want to come to my house later for dinner?" Bella asks gaining the attention of Karina.

Karina's eyebrows rose. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"W-what?! No!" Bella stuttered, causing Karina to chuckle.

"I k-know we just met, you can totally say no if you don't want to come," she rambles, "but I thought it would be nice to hang out and-"