ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

────────────────────────

⋆.˚ ☾ .⭒˚

── ࣪˖ ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──

【 𝔞𝔠𝔱. 1 】
CHAPTER THREE,
𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀

 1 】CHAPTER THREE,𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀

── ࣪˖ ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──

WIPING OFF THE excess chalk from her hands, Karina was sat on her bedroom floor looking at the chalk circle she had just finished drawing. She was planning on astral projecting to Freya to ask her some questions. She grabbed the map that was on her bed and placed it in the middle of the circle.

She held the plummet in her hand and raised it up, dangling it above the map to pinpoint her desired location and began chanting, "Demitte moi, demitte moi."

"Aunt Freya?"

The green eyed woman who had just kissed her wife goodbye, whirled around not expecting company. "Karina? Is everything okay? Your father and everyone else aren't home."

Karina gave a half-smile. "I know, which is why I came."

Freya's forehead creased. "Are you in trouble? Do you need me to come and get you?" Freya grew concern as she scans her up and down for any injuries.

Karina shakes her head. "No, I'm fine. I'm here about something else. You have to promise me you won't tell my dad."

Freya tugged on her bottom lip, unsure. If she kept anything involving the safety of the kids from Klaus— he would be furious at her.

Karina noticed her conflicted expression. "Please Aunt Freya, it's nothing dangerous— at least I don't think it is.. yet."

"Yet?"

Karina gave her a look and Freya reluctantly gave into her. "All right, I promise not to tell anyone. Now, what's going on."

Karina smiled and moved closer. "The town I'm at staying at— Forks, which can I say is the most dumbest name ever— like who names a town after a utensil y-"

"Karina..."

"Right, not the point," she remarked. "Uh, have you ever heard of a different kind of.... vampire?"

Freya shot her a quizzical look and asked, "What do you mean by different?"

"I mean, are there vampires that are really pale, have cold skin, no heartbeat, weird eye color and don't need daylight rings..." Karina trailed off.

Freya's eyes widened in shock and she quickly turned around looking for a specific book.

Karina's brows snapped together. "You do know what I'm talking about?"