ᴏɴᴇ

────────────────────────

⋆.˚ ☾ .⭒˚

── ࣪˖ ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──

【 𝔞𝔠𝔱. 1 】
CHAPTER ONE,
𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲𝘀

 1 】CHAPTER ONE,𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲𝘀

── ࣪˖ ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──

KARINA SAT IN HER room at the Mikaelson compound, she had just finish packing her clothes. Today was the day, she would be leaving and heading to Washington.

She grabbed the framed photo that was sitting on her nightstand and sat back on the bed as a small smile pulls at the corner of her lips.

It's a picture of her family— Maia and the twins. It was taken in front of their home in France on the day they were packing and moving to Virginia.

Her thoughts filtered back to the day her mom told them they were moving.

"I have something important to announce."

Karina, Nikolas and Dylan were sitting on the couch as Maia stood in front of them blocking the tv.

"Are we finally getting a dog?!" Nikolas asked.

"Are you buying me a new car?!" Karina spoke eagerly.

Maia made a dismissive gesture. "No and No." Maia pointed to her daughter, "You don't even like driving Kat."

Dylan snickered. "She's right, Niko and I drive you everywhere."

Karina rolled her eyes. "Don't pretend like you don't like it, I have the best music taste between the three of us."

Nikolas and Dylan laughed.

"So.. what's the news?"

"We're moving to Mystic Falls and you three will be attending the Salvatore School."

Karina, Nikolas and Dylan stared at Maia with baffled and shocked expressions.

"We're what?! I thought you said you never wanted us to go there.." Karina trailed off.

"Yeah mom, why the sudden change of heart?" Nikolas questioned.

Growing up, Karina knew her mother strived to do everything in her power to give them the most normal childhood she could, shielding them from the supernatural world.

Yet, here she was allowing them to now attend a school filled with supernatural beings. One of which, is related to the twins— their half sister.