ᴛᴡᴏ

────────────────────────

⋆.˚ ☾ .⭒˚

── ࣪˖ ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──

【 𝔞𝔠𝔱. 1 】
CHAPTER TWO,
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

 1 】CHAPTER TWO,𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

── ࣪˖ ࣪ ⊹ ࣪ ˖ ──

KARINA FINALLY arrived at her mother's house. It was secluded— away from the town. It's a beautiful house with a stone walkway leading up to the stairs, flower bushes, and vines that surrounded the top balcony. Her mother must have spelled it so that the flowers never die. She stared at the house for a moment and felt a sense of déjà vu.

Shrugging it off, she noticed there was a very expensive car parked on the side which confused her. Karina carefully moved closer and saw a big red bow on top with a note attached. Picking it up she read it,

"Happy late Birthday! I would've have given it to you sooner but after everything that happened— I hope you love your first car.

— With Love, Dad"

Folding the note back she smiled and took out her phone dialing her dad.

"Hey! is everything okay? Did you make it there already?"

Karina lets out a breathy laugh. "Yes, dad I just arrived. I saw the gift you got me. Thank you, I really love it. I can't wait to rub it in Niko's face when he sees it."

"I'm glad you love it. You deserve it and so much more. I know, it doesn't make up for all the birthdays I've missed."

"Dad... we know it wasn't your fault for not being there. You didn't know about us," Karina tells him.

"I will always be here for you now. And remind that werewolf of yours if he lays a finger on you I will cut it off."

Karina bit the inside of her cheek as she thought back to the kiss. "His name is Dylan, you know that. And nothing is going on between us, we broke up remember?"

"I heard, are... are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?"

Karina couldn't help herself as she bursted out laughing. "I'm sorry, you want to talk about boys?"

"Not particularly... but I see the way you both care for one another and I can tell that boy adores you."

Her mouth set in a hard line, she had told her family they broke up because of her needing time to grief but that wasn't the only reason.