In Omnibus class

The day of finals was here. Each student sat at their desk and looked nervously at their desk mate. The crusty teacher handed out the outline and instructions. She sat down and said those three words everyone was in dread of hearing,

"you may begin,"

The race had started. Margaret took one of her desk mate's pencils and started writing. She hadn't prepared at all for this so she winged the whole thing. All she had was her book as her notes as her desk mate had at least 5 pages of notes plus her book. 

As she was writing her friend and desk mate captured her attention. Not because of her beauty, no, but because of her writing. She had already over two pages when Margaret was only finishing her first paragraph. This girl, Ivana, was an overachiever. 

As the time progressed, so did Margaret's essay. Ivana's did too. Olivia and Bella, two seatmates in front of Margaret, got up and handed their pages in. She wondered how much time was left. Five minutes later she found out there was only 15 minutes left. Margaret was only putting her second piece of evidence for her third body paragraph. Ivana was complaining about her hand cramping and how she was only on her 4th paragraph. Adrenaline was running through Margaret's veins as she wrote as fast as she could without mushing the words together. 

With 2 minutes left on the clock she finished. She handed it into her crusty teacher. She sat back down and noticed Ivana finishing her essay, but it was on her 8th page. Overachiever much. 

Ivana finished and handed it into the crusty teacher. John and Silas hadn't finished so they stayed behind to finish. Ivana and Margaret celebrated briefly that finals were over. Two more days and homework would be over as well. 

Ivana, Bella, Olivia, Margaret, and Mercie all went into the bathroom to smoke some crackle-ackle-funko-pops. It was delicious. No teacher came through so they were happy. They bonded over their shared trauma of the time when a kid in 2nd grade pooped his pants when they were talking about Chris Hemsworth. It was all good times in the bathroom. 

Soon they were all seeing crazy Crackle-ackle-funko-pop hallucinations. 

As they left they all laughed and left to go enjoy their silly goofy freedom from their crusty teacher. 

The end 

A/n: Okay, so hopefully you can tell where it got a bit weird. It is based on my time during my finals but me and my friends don't do crackle-ackle-funko-pops.... anyways, this is cringe so thanks for reading. 
The original master piece: