8

"Future Terror"

Just as Megara had predicted her uncle was furious with his daughter and brother's marriage. Megara watched as he raged about it to Alicent, shouting so loudly she almost expected the windows to shatter. She could care less, it was not her problem anymore to solve problems between her father and uncle, Leana was not here to beg for his forgiveness so she had no reason to forgive. Vermithor and Megara were to fly off that very day, her ship would follow with all her belongings later but she needed off that dreaded place and back home to her family.

Rushing down to the beach, Megara for the first time since she was four wore a red dress, it was dark and still held hints of bronze to it but still red. a symbol of her Targaryen heritage, on her neck a matching jewel necklace from her uncle and a large bronze tiara, she looked like a true princess... a Targaryen Princess "Vermithor!" she called rushing towards the large bronze dragon, that immediately perked up at the sound of her voice, and rushed towards her like a puppy to its master "Hello" she said softly caressing his face "Would you allow me to ride you home?" the dragon tilted its head before leaning closer and blowing a breath of air in agreement, gurgling in happiness at the idea of once more having a home, Megara mounted the dragon as if it was pure instinct and watched the dragon rise, as they began to fly, Vermithor became almost still for a moment his eyes landing on one of the many caves, at the sound of a dragons screech echoed through the air. Megara's soft caresses brought the dragon back from its daze. And he swiftly flew away, Megara felt light, she felt untouchable. none of her problems could bother her in this very moment. 

She wondered for a moment how her family would react to her new companion but for once she held no dread inside her heart. Her family loved her they were loyal, and she would no longer submit to her family's ideals of her. She was Megara Royce  the princess of the vail, the Bronze bitch, the Bronze terror, the future nightmare dressed in sweet silks smelling like lavender. 
She was born for revenge, crafted by the gods to do just as her name commands...To destroy a Targaryen man. She was pure fire, a pure storm, with no calmness in sight to behold.

It took perhaps a day for Megara to arrive back in Runestone. People screamed and ran from the sight of the dragon. her family gathered confused at to what the commotion was "A dragon" breathed Morgana "Megara's dragon..." mumbled her cousin. the dragon stopped on a grassy hill and stretched, Megara climbed off his back and gave him a sweet kiss "I shall return" Megara walked all the way home and as she arrived at the gate, servents and family scattered to question her "A dragon by the gods Meg" cried her cousin as he brought her into a hug "I am so proud" he laughed and Megara beamed, a Dragon was a weapon it ensured their protection but it also was a companion, she would not abuse the power of her association to the creature but she would not deny herself the benefits "Not any dragon... The bronze dragon."