Before we get started!

Do not question me.

My writing, not yours.

Anyways, welcome to this new writing skit! This follow the FNIA Cally3d models instead of the original FNIA models (meaning no mangle, idc f—k off) and the interior area is also different, featuring the same hallways and office, but also featuring other rooms.

For the protagonist, this story relies on a boy, with a meh father. He's drunk, making himself at home, wants to do something for his child. He's feeling very "into it" and decides to take his literal child, that's 16, to a nightclub, thinking out the box somehow. Don't ask it.

I'll explain how they got in in a bit. For starters, I'll explain the characters:

Barry is a teenager, 16, living with his father after his mother left. After this event, he's been neglecting his own safety committing parkour and pushing himself to do more risky stuff. He has been doing some illegal activities, such as trespassing over places that he sees as: "A great place for parkour" and committing arson on a shack in the woods because "He felt like it.".

Dave is Barry's Father. He's 40, an alcoholic, single father that neglects his son. He knows what his son does, but he has no regards for it, and tries to make his son be better than what he is now. Dave is not a "I'll kill you if you're past curfew" father, he's more of a "Don't die or get hurt or you're not a man" father. (Those exist, shut up)

Also, for those wondering, this will be before they went into "nymphomaniac" mode, and before a night-shift guy was on board, because I have no f—ks to give you.

(Yes, I had to play the game for some needed features, I SAID DON'T JUDGE ME)

Enjoy!