10:32 PM, All Alone

"...Jesus... how long did I sleep?"

"YOU'VE SLEPT FOR AN HOUR, YOUNG ONE."

"Wait, Jesus?"

...

Well, I kept my word, here's the next chapter. Thanks for getting us to 10 votes.

...

Barry lifted the table's cloth, and looks around. There was not much to look at, the place looked identical, with just fewer people, no duh. He hopped some turnstiles and ran towards the entrance and tried to leave, but it was locked. He looked around, but there was not a single soul in sight.

Barry: "Hello..? Hellooo?"

He tried to call for literally anybody. Maybe a Janitor was on duty? Maybe someone was assigned a Shift? Maybe security was still looking for him! But nobody was there. He walked next to the tables and looked around, seeing if there was any way to escape, before he bumped into something. It didn't feel like a person or anything big, but it still startled him.

Barry: "AH!"

He looked over and down to see a Roomba, about the height of his ankles, just steadily cleaning the place. It kind of just turned after hitting him, and kept cleaning. Barry watched it, in relief, before realizing his situation. 

Barry: "Dear lord, what have I done to myself?!"

Barry checked his phone. It was 10:33 PM. He was locked in for.. nobody even knows. He helplessly tried to find a tutorial on how to escape a locked room, but it didn't help him.

Barry: "I should have just gone with Security... Wait no, scratch that. I'm not spending multiple months or years in jail..."

He walked over to the bar and sat on a stool, putting his head into his hands and thinking out loud.

Barry: "I should have just left when I had the chance... Now I'm stuck here, alone... for many hours..."

He sighed in some pain... before realizing...

"Wait... I'm... stuck here... alone..."

"Nobody can stop me... from doing what I want..."

"I'm able to do anything I want!"

Barry got more delighted as he looked around and found the kitchen. Walking right in, nobody was in there, obviously, as he rummaged to find some food and other snacks. He ate them with delight as he walked back towards the bar. He attempted to open the door to try and find some bottles, but it was locked. No problem, he'll just use the wine bottles on the shelves that were particularly empty. Barry grabbed a nearby token and threw it at the bottles. The bottles tipped but didn't fall. He threw another token, and this time broke 2 bottles with one, managing to tip over a third bottle, breaking it.

Barry: "Hell yea, this is the best thing I've ever done!"

After sweeping the glass under the bar counter, he decided to have more fun. At the arcade, he rummaged through every nook and cranny, finding all sorts of things he could use. Using whatever items he found, he made a sort of weapon, like a mace that he can swing. It just consisted of a popped balloon, a token, and some string. After swinging it a bit, he hid it somewhere, then went over to the tables and used his phone to scroll through social media.

Barry: "Nobody to stop me now!"

He sees some posts about some special things to do with certain items, like tips and tricks and other useful info, like a party hat into some sort of spear somehow, a cloth into a bag, and even a card into a knife (Don't ask how.) He thought of simple things to do with this new found knowledge.

Barry: "Let's see what this pizzeria has to offer in these locked rooms. If only I had a key..."

He used his phone's flashlight to look around different rooms, and found a nice lookin' key. He opened the bar door and found countless boxes of alcohol and the money that was made from the bar, for some reason. He searched other rooms, like the guard's room, and found a bible. He put it back and found... some other things... but he didn't care as to touch anything else.

After this, he walked back to the table and opened a box of pizza. He looked around him and sighed in relief.

Barry: "This was the best mistake I've done."
"Except for being bo-"

He relaxed a bit, as he went for another slice, before checking the time.

Barry: "What the f-"