2:23 AM, A Newcomer, And Some Fun

Everyone looked over at someone new, at least to Barry. She was wearing some sort of jumpsuit, black and white stripes layered on. She had a white face, with blue tear make-up, and red cheeks. Barry, who was the only one scared because of someone new, looked over to see her just standing above him.

???: "My, he seems cute. Is he tough, girls?~"

Bonfie: "At arcades, yea..."

Chiku: "Hey, let's not go too far, he's someone that we've been trying to gain trust of."

???: "Awe, tryna gain his trust for fun? That's so nice!~"

Fredina: "Well, he's... different. So we're trying to show we're not all bad."

???: "Oh my! Finally, someone new! And you say they're... different?"

Fredina: "Mhm! You should introduce yourself!"

???: "Well, if you want me to..." (She walks around Barry and sits at an empty chair in front of him.) "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Marie. Marie Onette. Thought just call me Marie. It's simpler, and cuter.~"

Barry: "I... Uh... Ehm..."

Marie: "Struggling to comprehend?~"

Fexa: "He's like that. He's shy of us, but we're making him fear less of us."

Barry: "Um... Hi... the name's Barry..."

Marie: "What a cute name! He's a keeper, definitely!"

Bonfie: "Don't say that! You'll scare him!"

Barry: "I still wanna go home..."

Fexa: "Yea, he was scared of us at the beginning. We kind of went hard on him too, but we've settled it out at least."

Marie: "Oh, apologies for that. I am used to seeing everyone horny for us.~"

She stood up and walked over behind him, and patted his head. He looked over to the others and picked him up.

Marie: "You should have told me he was here. I could have helped a lot."

Barry: "Why does everyone pick me up..."

Marie: "Well, how many times were you picked up?"

There was a short pause. Everyone looked at each other, before looking to Barry. And you already know that it's been too many...

...When he started counting by fingers.

Marie: "I'll take that as too many times."

Barry: "...Yea..."

Fexa: "We're planning on just letting him relax for probably the rest of the night. And luckily it's only the next 6 or 7 hours."

Marie: "Oh, actually that's going to be a while longer."

Bonfie: "Why's that?"

Marie: "Might I remind you this is the weekend?"

Chiku: "Oh... oh right, we only open after 5 PM to 11 PM."

Barry: "So I'm stuck here for longer?!"

Marie: "Aw come on!" (She hugs him from behind.) "You might get a chance to warm up to us!"

Barry: "I already warmed up to one..."

Fexa: "That's me."

Fredina: "We should probably warm up to him as well. So we're comfortable with him, and he's comfortable with us."

Fexa: "The only reason I gained his trust was from figuring out his relationship problem."

Marie: "Ooh! Does he have mommy issues?~"