3:08 AM, Cooking Sucks.

Chiku: "That's fantastic. I'll lead you through everything there is to know!"

Bonfie: "Can I try what he makes?"

Chiku: "Of course, it's a lesson after all!"

Barry: "God damn! I thought this was for fun, but you got me under pressure! The only thing I cook ever is instant ramen! How will I know the flavour and stuff?!"

Barry was outside the kitchen with the others, getting ready to enter and start cooking whatever the hell he will decide. Apparently everyone wants to try what he might make, so now he's really pressured to make his stuff taste good. Worst part is, he has barely any experience in cooking whatsoever! He knows SOME things, like knowing how to make a fresh...

...uh...

Instant Noodles Pack?

He usually had to rely on outside lunches and instant ramen/noodles to stay alive.

Chiku: "It's alright! I'll lead you through it! There's no need to be worried of cooking! Now, let's start with something basic: a Caesar salad! Easy to make." (Ey my favorite salad!)

Barry: "Oh, that's easy! I can do it no prob-"

A fire broke out.... from the salad. There was no cooking involved, no stove, nothing. It just lit on fire from his terrible cooking experience.

(Why? Cuz logic.)

Barry: "...Now don't ask how... because I don't even know how."

Chiku: "...It was a salad."

Barry immediately put it out. "Can uh, Can we try again?"

Chiku: "Sure, we never get it on the first try." (She repeated the steps.) "Grab lettuce, preferably romaine."

Barry grabbed some romaine lettuce. "This?"

Chiku: "Mhm! Now, just cut it into the size of your choice. Chopped, or peeled. Doesn't matter."

Barry just resorted to cutting the lettuce into small pieces. "Alright, now what? Is this where we add something? Like, uh... seasoning?"

Chiku: "No, it's a salad."

Barry: "Oh... So what do we do?"

Chiku: "Well, AFTER you put the lettuce in, we can throw in your preferred items!" (She looked away towards the fridge.) "We can add tomatoes if we're looking for a garden salad, but for now we're looking to add parmesea- Those are dried noodles." (Chiku was looking back at Barry, who was holding an instant noodle pack.)

Barry: "...Extra crunch..?"

Chiku: "That's what the croutons are for..."

Barry: "...Oh."

Chiku: "How long have you not cooked for?" (She pat his back to ease him.) "Not that it's a bad thing..."

Barry: "I don't know... 16 years...?"

Chiku: "Oh, and how old are you?"

Barry: "...16."

Chiku paused at this, confused. "...You never cooked your entire life?"

Barry: "I never cooked my entire life..."

Chiku sighed, and then pat his head.

Chiku: "It's alright, we'll take it slow."

(10 grueling, difficult, and painstakingly long minutes later, a small bowl of salad laid upon them.)

Chiku: "See? It wasn't so bad! Even if it took a while. But that's alright! Let's put that aside. Let's make something... a bit more challenging!

Barry: "Noooo! Please! I barely got anything from the cooking!"

Chiku: "Well, sometimes you need to amp it up! We'll do something normal; cook bacon!"

Barry: "...Oh."

Chiku: "Now... I need you to listen... close."

Chiku leaned in, her breasts... pushing against Barry's arm.

Chiku: "Be careful with the stove. If another fire grows, I won't be able to help you."

Barry: "...Do you hate me and cooking?"

Chiku: "No, you just need to learn to deal with the cooking!"

Barry: "Okay, well, look, I can assure you, I think I know a thing or two about fire!"

.

.

.

(FWOOSH!)

A fire erupted, as Barry and Chiku scrambled to put it out. Barry reached to pull and activate the sprinkler before any alarms were set off, in case they would've found him. Unfortunately, ash hit his arm in the process.

Barry: "Crap! I've been burned!"

Chiku: "Not trying to hurt feelings, but never cook again!"

...Yep, we finally got to this point..!

Barry: "Hey, come on, I'm not THAT BAD!"

Chiku: "You caused two fires!"

Barry successfully put out the fire before anything was set off... surprisingly. He rest against the wall, exhausted. He looked at the pan and saw 2... pieces of charcoal.

Barry: "I think we can still serve it."

Chiku: "At this point you'll start another fire if we try to make more... let's just hand the others this and your salad... and maybe they'll like it?"

Barry took the bowl of salad and the 2 pieces of charcoal paper to the table, where the others sat impatiently.

Fredina: "...Oh my, that's... quite the feast..."

Bonfie: "...Are you handing us salad and coal?"

Barry scratched his head, kind of embarrassed.

Fexa: "...That explains why we kind of smelled smoke from here..."

Chiku: "...Yea, Barry never really cooked anything."

Barry: "I don't want to talk about it, okay? There were just some... minor inconveniences! It's not my fault..."

Chiku: "He somehow burnt a salad..."

As if it was synced, all the other girls facepalmed. Barry looked down in even more embarrassment.

Marie: "Well... at least you brought something out..! That's the only important thing. You tried, succeeded... kind of. And you made something!"

Chiku: "Don't feel bad, you did good for a beginner, on something that was so simple..."

Fredina: "I think we can say that you did good, and also... never cook again."

To be continued... because it's 1 AM.
And I'm tired yet not falling alseep..!
...Yes I am alive.