The Interiors

As soon as the two walked in, they were met with loud music, straight stage with the gals, and different posters of different characters and such. The father looked in pride as he grabbed Barry's arm and took him towards a table.

Dave: "What'd I tell ya? Admission wasn't that bad, you nailed it! Now you're free to anything here!"

Barry: "Dad, this place seems very... adult-like. I don't think I'd be allowed here."

Dave: "Ah, come on. It's not that bad. Think of it as a wish from heaven! Besides, like I said, you got past with that ID. Enjoy yourself!"

Barry: "Fine, I guess you're right. But what a-"

Dave: "Son, just please respect what I've given you. I've gotten you this far and spent quite a lot of money for you to be here. Just let us father-son bond. But first, I've got to use the bathroom."

Barry watched as his father leave towards the bathroom, and then looked upon the stage. 3 girls with skeptical designs dance and sang while people cheered at them, and in the crowd, you can hear:

"HAVE MY CHILDREN!!!"

Very faintly. However nobody paused, stopped, or even questioned it. They kept on cheering at the girls. He looked towards the left and saw another room, where it seemed to be a sort of side room for maybe another dancer. He ignored this room for now and kept looking around. In the hallways, he found an arcade past the bar.

Barry: "Sweet! Something fun to do."

He started to play a few games, before some people have started to watch him, and a small cheer was made for him. Barry played and attempted multiple Hi-Scores on several games, before he got an ultimate jackpot and everyone applauded. One of them hands him a free beer and the crowd takes him to the bar.

???: "Get this man a drink!"

Bartender: "Hey, don't boss me around. Who's paying, and why all of a sudden?"

???: "It's on me, he got a jackpot none of us could get!"

Barry: "It's true. I've been doing these on my part-time. Just get me a light drink, I'm not exactly a heavy drinker."

Bartender: "Here ya go, just take a can of Coors Light."

The bartender hands him a can. Almost unexpectedly, at that point, someone walks up to him. He looked maybe 30-40 years of age but felt around maybe 28 or so.

???: "Hey buddy, been watching you from a distance for a while. I'll tell ya what. Beat me in a few games, win this stack of money."

Barry: "That first part sounded awfully creepy, but you are on, man. Thanks for the drinks, guys."

After a grueling 5 minutes at the arcade, Barry successfully won and got a grand total of $99 worth, with $1.50 coins as a bonus for just absolute skill, adding up to $100.50 total.

???: "How are you so dang good? I'm only 30 and I haven't even gotten that high of a score before!"

Barry: "It's only been one game."

???: "Still man, you're rocking the hell out of it!"

Barry: "Dunno then, I guess I got lucky?"

???: "If you got lucky, then how 'bout this?" (He pulls out a check.) "I got this from a shift. Double or nothing, you win, you get this check. If not, I get my money back. I'll play a lot more harder this time, though. High risk, high reward, eh?"

Barry: "Deal. I'll really need this money."

Barry watched as the man grinned and drank a beer. In the game, he unexpectedly pulls a comeback, almost beating Barry's Hi-score. However, once he did, Barry came back as well, getting an even higher score and demolishing him.