1:41 AM, Fexa's Private Room

As Barry looked around, he noticed some things felt very conspicuous, aside from what he already saw. He was paused like he was in a trance, before coming back to his senses. He looked at the bed, to see Fexa sitting down, tail wagging, seemingly about to get undressed.

Barry: "Wait, Wha- What are you doing?"

Fexa: "About to get rest. Why do you ask?"

Barry: "Why are you getting undressed?!"

Fexa: "I always do when I'm- oh right, you've put little trust on me. I sleep / rest nude, as it's comfortable. I prefer it over clothes, at least."

Barry: "That's not- That doesn't seem safe for me then!"

Fexa: "You're free to go on the opposite side of the bed."

Barry: "I'll just... I'll go back to the couch..."

As Barry was about to open the door, he was grabbed by the collar of his shirt.

Barry: "AGH!"

Fexa: "Look, you've gotten far as to come in this room. Are you really going to break that?"

Barry: "I-I said I don't feel safe when we're in the same bed, and more so, you'll be nude! It's worse!"

Fexa: "...If it's that much for you, I'll keep these clothes on, deal?"

Barry: "I still think it's a bad- WOAH!"

Fexa yanked him and held him like a 'princess', walking over and laying him on the bed.

Fexa: "See? It's soft and comfortable. You're welcome."

Barry: "Did you HAVE to yank my shirt collar?"

Fexa: "How else would I have gotten you to follow along?"

Fexa nudged him and rolled him over to the other side of the bed, having him farther from the door. Barry gained suspicion from this, as Fexa laid onto the bed with him.

Fexa: "Doesn't feel the same with clothes on..."

Barry: "...Please keep them on... for my sake..."

Fexa: "Fine, but if something happens, it's not my fault."

Fexa rolled onto her stomach, essentially giving Barry a good view of her... (AHEM)... rear. Barry just laid on his side, facing away from her, once again contemplating how he got to this point on this night. Suddenly, something grabbed his side, scaring him for a second, before realizing that Fexa reached over to him for some reason. He just looked at the hand for a SOLID... maybe 4 seconds, before he politely but obviously urgently moving her hand off by the finger. Before he had the chance to think he was in the clear, she moved her hand back to his side, quicker than before, and with a bit more strength too. He tried to move it again, but she spoke up:

Fexa: "Don't move it. It's nice this way."

Barry: "How will I relax when your hand is on me?"

Fexa looked at him with an "Are you serious" face.

Fexa: "It's not like I'm laying on top of you. You're overreacting."

Barry started to feel a lot more unease from that statement. Soon after, the room started to feel a bit more colder, like 53 degrees cold (FARENHEIT). He just stared at the wall, silently trying to put himself at ease, maybe warming himself up, before he heard shuffling.  He felt something on his back, and sure enough, Fexa seemingly rolled over, or moved, to him, and was now resting her breasts onto his back. He silently freaked out, trying to move away, but with nowhere not move except for off the bed, he took his chance. He was about to roll off when he was caught by Fexa.