Chapter 2

As the warmth in-between the sheets coated your body, you sucked in a deep breath, opening your eyes, your parched throat refused to let you fall back into the dark pool of sleep. You twisted in the silk sheets, stretching as a yawn invaded your lips, you reached out, fingertips craving his touch.

Your hand glided over the smooth cold material.

You furrowed your brows, craning your neck as your eyes were forced open, the untouched side of the bed greeted you as you sat up.

You rubbed your face recalling yesterday, you got home late from the last-minute errands for the party, Kirishima said Katsuki went for a run, lack of sleep from the night before made you go to bed before dinner was served...you went to sleep without Katsuki...you gazed around the room, had he not come to bed?

You groaned, pulling yourself out of bed and into the frigid space. Tugging on a hoodie, you pattered your way downstairs to the living area. Was he being so petty to sleep on the couch after making a big fuss about you not being in bed when he woke up?

Fucking hypocrite.

"Alright-" You exhaled, flicking on the light, still rubbing your eyes trying to stir yourself awake. "-come to bed Kat-" Looking at the empty couch, your face pinched together, quickly spinning to check the dark kitchen.

You were alone.

"What the fuck?" You groaned, rotating on your heel you made your way back up to the dorms, these extra steps were annoying as you tip toed into Kirishima's room without knocking.

Kirishima laid on his back, sporting only his shark themed boxers, the blanket long kicked off due to his body heat. You frowned, eyes scanning the room...no Katsuki, quietly you closed Kirishima's door. You furrowed your brows, standing in the empty hallway, you clicked your tongue before walking back to Katsuki's room.

You snatched up your phone, quickly pressing his contact info you held it to your head waiting in anticipation.

"The person you are trying to reach is not~"

"Ugh!" You growled, ending the third attempt, flopping your phone on the bed you ran your hands through your hair, looking around the room as your brain scrambled to find an explanation.

Where would he go?

You quickly grabbed your phone, hitting All Might's name.

"(y-y/n)-?" A groggy All Might answered after the third ring, you bit at the side of your thumb nail. "-is everything ok?"

"Yeah-" You quickly waved off. "-did Katsuki swing by at all today?"

"What?" All Might's confused voice passed through the phone. "No...I thought I was supposed to entertain him tonight, letting you guys get ready for the party?"

"Yeah-" You cleared your throat, "-I-I just was just making sure the surprise wasn't ruined, sorry I called, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright..." All Might hummed, already in the process of falling back asleep. You ended the call, taking a deep breath, your stomach began to bubble.

"Where...?" You mumbled to no one, racking your brain, hand resting against your chin in deep thought.

Mitsuki?

No.

You shook your head.

He would never willingly go home to his mother but...then again...maybe he was angrier than you had thought...maybe...maybe he went home...?

Reluctantly you dialed Mitsuki, nibbling on the end of your nail hearing the ringing.

"(y/n)?" Mitsuki yawned, sitting up in her bed, eyes still closed holding her phone to her ear.

"H-Hey Mitsuki-" You said, "-has Katsuki been around today?"

"Katsuki?" Mitsuki rubbed her hair. "We are getting together for lunch until All Might picks him up for training?"

"Yeah." You nod.

"(y/n)..." Mitsuki's tone coldly shifted. "...what's going on?"

"He isn't here." Your throat dried, saying the words out loud your stomach fully churned. You know Katsuki, better than you knew yourself...he would never just take off like this...

"What are you saying (y/n)?"

"I...I think he's missing." The words left your lips before you could stop them, you felt the room around you begin to spin as heat pricked your skin, your heart hammered inside your chest as your brain tried to refuse the truth which was quickly spelling itself out the more Mitsuki screamed through the other line.

----

You sat on the couch of your dormitory, every light in the house was on.

Police and heroes flooded the living space. Your classmates were woken up one by one hearing the loud commotion downstairs. With your elbows resting on your knees, and your head in your hands you felt a soft touch on your back.

"(y/n)?" Mina's gentle voice made the churning in your stomach worse. "What's going on?" You continued to stare at the floor.

"Yeah-" Kirishima yawned, scratching his stomach. "-why is our living room full of cops?"

"I..." You trailed off, unable to say those words one more time.

"(y/n)?" Mina repeated your name, but all you could do was shake your head. Your throat felt like it was being squeezed from the inside out. No words could shimmy through.

"Deku-" Mina called; "-do you know what's going on?"

The greenette turned, hearing his name. He stood beside All Might and Aizawa. He glanced at his mentors before making his way over to the couch. Midoriya shot you a worried expression, clearing his throat. He faked a smile.

"Everything is fine." He breathes, "They are gonna find him."

"Find him?" Kaminari scuffled over, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Find who?"

"Kacchan." Midoriya answered. "He's missing."