Chapter 1: Adrien's Birthday and The Bubbler

Cole POV

A few months passed by and a lot has changed ever since I became Sparrow. Not only I've been helping Ladybug, Cat Noir and Bat Wing fight akumas, but I've also started making a name for myself and helped the police subdue criminals in the night and patrolling Paris while hanging out with my friends and showing of my skateboarding and spray painting skills.

Speaking of which, today is Adrien's birthday and I've been working on a piece of mine that I wanted to give to Adrien as a token of our friendship. Layla has been helping out as well.

"Almost done. Just need a few more finishing touches." I said as I added more paint to my piece.

"Cole! Come on! We gotta go!" Layla called.

"On my way!" I said as I left it to dry.

I'll pick it up later. I thought to myself.

Timeskip (After Class)

"So, is our piece ready yet?" Layla asked.

"Uncle said he and auntie are gonna drop it off before he leaves for work. It's almost dry though." I replied.

"Sweet. So, you and Samantha?" Layla asked.

"Lay off, Ly. We're just friends." I sighed.

"Seriously. Has your dad always been such a downer. Doesn't he remember what it's like to wanna party?" We heard Nino complain.

" No. I'm sure he was a downer back then, too. At least I tried." Adrien said with a sigh.

"If your dad doesn't want you to celebrate your birthday like everyone else should, then you should tell him overwise." Alya said.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" I asked.

"My man, Cole. Everything's going well. But, Adrien's dad won't let her have a birthday party." Nino replied.

"Wow. Talk about a killjoy." Layla said.

As the group was chatting, I noticed that Marinette was about to give Adrien a gift until she tripped over. Luckly, Adrien managed to catch her.

"Thanks, Adrien." She said while she was getting flustered.

"No problem, Marinette." Adrien replied.

So they made up. Nice. I thought to myself.

"I...I wanted to gift you a make. I mean, gift you a give I made, I mean..." She stuttered.

I almost laughed until Samantha nudged me.

"What? I can't help it." I said with a chuckle.

"Still though." She said.

Suddenly, Chloe pushed Marinette out of the way and hugged Adrien, much to our dismay and Layla's chagrin.

"Easy, Ly. Just let it go." I said to her.

"I can only try." She replied.

Suddenly Omar came along and tried to flirt with Samantha, much to my chagrin while Layla smirked.

"Don't even think about it." I growled.

"Did you get my gift, Adrikins? Chloe asked.

"Yeah. It was good." Adrien asked.

"And a little birdy told me that you had a gift for Adrien? Alas, it was too ugly for him to see." Chloe taunted.

"I'll have you know that it's not dry yet. So, jokes on you." I replied scathingly.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go and talk to Adrien's dad." Nino said as he took off.

"I'd better go before he gets into trouble." I said.