Pizza Pit

The moon was full like a big pie of pizza. That could only mean one thing.

"Pizza week!" Raph harmonizes

"Pizza week!" Donnie also sings

"Pizza week!" Leo sings a note higher.

"Pizza week!" Mikey says as well.

"Pizza a weeEek!" I sing and we land right on a roof.

"Pizza week!" We all harmonize together.

Pizza week is where we eat at all our favorite pizza places and don't care about are health and just snack on pizza!

"And...C!" Donnie says.

"Everybody, set your stomachs to not stop till I explode! Time to get our pizza on!" Raph says filled with determination

"Bold of you too assume I have my stomach on anything else when it comes to pizza!" I woot.

"Get ready for the delicious flavors and the complex emotions of our first stop!" Mikey's voice says excitedly. "And my personal favorite !" Mikey then points to the pizza store that was down below.

"Lou Mike Tony's pizza!" Mikey yells but then a huge explosion happens. The pizza throw completely disappears.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Mikey yells. He falls to his knees, tears brimming in his eyes.

"Where'd it go?!" Raph asks.

"I think it's closed." Leo says in a monotone voice.

"It's ok Mikey." I pat his head trying to soothe him.

"Who would do this?!" Mikey cries out. "Why pizza supreme in the sky!? Why do you test us like this?!" Mikey throws his arms up. Mikey glares at us. "Why aren't you guys more upset?!"

"Ooh..." we all hum trying to think of excuses.

"What a tragic tragedy, very sad.." Donnie is clearly not sad.

"Well! That's ok cause now we have time to go to my favorite pizza place!!! MIKE LOUS!!! NOW!"

Reach the place and Mikey was sniffling. I look down at the same thing what happened to Mikey's place HAPPENED TO MINE.

"WhAT?!!!!!" Me and Mikey yell as the rubble starts to clear

I fall to my knees and slam my fist on the ground. "I WILL AVENGE YOUUUUUUUU" I Swore even with my last breathe I would get vengeance who did this to my favorite.

"Oh noooooooo...NOW TIME FOR MY PERSONAL FAV!!!" Donnie interrupts my solemn tone. "Tony Lou's pizza!"

We are right there then the pizza joint also exploded and collapsed into a sinkhole.

"OH NOO NOOOO!!!" Donnie screeches.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" Mikey yells.

"WHHHHY!!!" I howl, I grab my hair trying not to pull it out of frustration.

"I ONLY PRETENDED TO CARE WHEN IT HAPPENED TO Mikey's and Y/n's favorite pizza place! But now it's happened to me! It hurts!!" Donnie says tears welling in his eyes.

Mikey then hugs us. "ALL OUR FAVORITES SINKHOLED!!!" Mikey says whimpering. "This is the worst pizza week ever!"

"Too lose one pizza place is New York real estate! To lose two is bizarre but to lose three.."

We ended up going to the turtle tank where Donnie was conspiring

"A conspiracy that goes all the way to the top!!!" Donnie yells making a board with string attached like the kind you see in detective movies.