Part 6: Kingdom of Analeit and Renxandt Empire

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

Shiraori and her subordinates have been in the Labyrinth for months now but it is difficult to tell how much tine has pass as there were no way to tell how long or what time it is in the Labyrinth

During these past months, they have been training while finding a way out of the Labyrinth. They had managed to make it to the Middle Stratum, where it is full of molten, hot lava with different kinds of fire and lava type monsters swimming in the pool of lava.

While in the Middle Stratum, Shiraori had evolved her <Heat Resistance> to <Heat Nullification> and she also acquired <Flame Attack Nullification> and <Flame Nullification> which was good for her since she's a Taratect and her species isn't exactly great with dealing fire type attacks.

While traveling around the Upper Stratum they had come across adventurers which they easily defeated and killed.

Turns out both Tyrant and Terraria hate humans not just for what they did to their mother but also because they had tried many times to kill them and gain their powers.

While they did kill some of the adventurers that they encounter in the Upper Stratum, some were able to survive and escape them and they were able to tell about their encounters with Shiraori, Terraria and Tyrant however, they can only describe Shiraori as a 'white blur'.

Only a few people were lucky enough to get a glimpse of what Shiraori and her subordinates look like, though they were not that clear.

They told everyone that Shiraori is some sort of Taratect but is all pure white while they describe Terraria and Tyrant as 'beasts' because of their immense strength however, they can't truly describe what they look like as whenever they meet them, they are only in the shadows.

Rumors began to spread about Shiraori and her subordinates being intelligent and strong monsters that kill and eliminate monsters and human alike that they come across.

They gave Shiraori the name 'Nightmare of the Labyrinth' due to her victims suffering from nightmares when they escape from her and they call Terraria and Tyrant as the 'Shadows of the Labyrinth' as they can only be seen helping Shiraori from the shadows.

People were now afraid of entering the Labyrinth and they even increase the defense of the fort that is just outside the Labyrinth.

Guilds, Kingdoms and even Empires tried to send some people in the Labyrinth to know more about the Nightmare and Shadows of the Labyrinth but all ends up with the same results.