Part 15: Kaijin and the Three Dwarf Brothers

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

After I had 'accidentally' created a scene and causing a lot of people to faint and run away, we were taken into custody by the kingdom guards that was guarding the kingdom entrance

And currently they had us restrained. Wait let me re-phrase that, I mean they had Gobta restrained while they put me inside a barrel since I can easily slid out of handcuffs.

I looked over Gobta through a hole in the barrel, only to see him fast alseep.

'Sheesh, what kind of guide even are you? Sleeping now of all times?' I thought while looking at him.

I didn't even realized that he fell asleep.

Anyways, even though I can easily escape from this barrel, I don't want them to think that I'm a 'bad monster' so I just let them be.

"And then?" The Captain of Security said as he looks at a clipboard.

"Oh right! Actually.. that's it." I finished explaining my side.

''We'll you're a slime and a goblin, so you would make for easy targets." He said.

"I was just trying to get rid of them, but I accidentally caused a lot pf trouble. I'm very sorry!" I apologize as he looks at me with a hand on his hip.

"Well, your story basically lines up with witness reports, so we can let you go this time-" Just as he was about to finish his sentence, a guard called urgently called out to him in panick.

"Captain! There's trouble!" The guard said as he stood infront of the Captain, "There's an Armorsaurus in the mine!"