Carti Shiesty | Movie Nights

Pooh Shiesy  X Playboi Carti

Pooh Shiesy  X  Playboi Carti

Pooh Shiesty
(Top)

Playboi Carti (Bottom)

Playboi Carti
(Bottom)

Carti's Pov
I was sitting at the lunch table with my bestie Ice Spice and a few of my other friends, were there eating and chopping it up while I'm doing homework for Mrs. Minaj's class, can't believe we have a test later on the early 1900s of rap, I hope I don't fail.

As I'm doing my homework, not paying attention to my surroundings I hear Ice say...

"Stop playing wit em Shiesty"
She says says Laughing.

I look up to see Pooh Shiesty showing off his new Dior Jordans and the whole lunch table was crowded over to see them, I roll my eyes and continue to do my homework, I'm so over Niggas tryna show off in this school.

The Bell Rings

Pooh's Pov
I watched everyone walk away from the lunch table to get to their class and I was so happy they were impressed by my shoes. I literally spent a lot of money on them so I was happy they were impressed.

But the one person I really wanted to impress the most was Carti, I have a crush on his fine ass, I be seeing his thick ass all the time in Mr Wayne's class and I thought he was really fine so I'll do anything to impress him I want him and imma get him.

It's the end of school and everyone is leaving to go home and it's Friday so that means it's the weekend, what else do I have to loose. I walk up to Cartis locker as he closes it and I look at him.

"Hey Carti"
I say smiling big.

"Hey Shiesty"
He says confused putting on his backpack.

"Hey there's that new spider-man movie coming to theaters on Saturday tomorrow, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me"
I say crossing my fingers behind my back.