J.I Foreign | Vending Machines

J.I X Fivio Foreign

I X Fivio Foreign

J.I
(Bottom)

Fivio Foreign (Top)

Fivio Foreign
(Top)

Fivio's Pov
It was lunch time and I was hungry, but I forgot my money for lunch at home, and lunch at Rap High is like $30 dollars for a damn sandwich like wtf do I look like Jeff Bezos, just because we rich and famous, and go to school in this nice ass building, DONT mean we gotta pay that much for bullshit.

But I remember we got the Rap Sancks vending machines and those are actually pretty cheap like $15 dollars for a bag of chips which is more affordable, so I went up to the neon green led light Rap Snacks vending machine and selected my Nicki Minaj chips but then it said "form of payment" I looked at the screen about slapped myself right in the face like how tf did I forget I had no money, you wouldn't even be at the vending machine if you had money you know what.

I'm sitting by the vending machine pouting at the fact that imma be in this bitch for the rest of the day hungry as a mug, then I see this lil lightskin boy walk by and put like $100 dollars in the machines next to the one I was at, he was buying Rap Soda in the pink machine, Rap Candy in the red machine, Rap Cake in the blue machine, then he comes to the green vending machine I was at and proceeds to buy some rap chips.

"Hey if you gone sit here and flex on niggas with yo food you might as well share"
I say jokingly.

He laughs back and looks away from me in a shut yo broke ass up type of tone.

And not gonna lie I felt a lil disrespected.

"I got the money bro, I just forgot it at home"
I say assuring him.

He looks me up and down then proceeded to type on the machine, and waits for his chips to come out of the futuristic machine.

"Nigga I promise I'm not broke I just forgot my wallet at home"
I say crossing my arms and looking mad.

"Happens to the best of us"
He says bending down grabbing the chips out of the suction cup part.