Jack Uzi Vert | Skip Sesh

Jack Harlow X Lil Uzi Vert

Jack Harlow  X  Lil Uzi Vert

Jack Harlow
(Bottom)

Jack Harlow (Bottom)

Lil Uzi Vert
(Top)

Lil Uzi's Pov
I'm behind the school with Jack and some more of my friends, we are skipping class smoking cause we bad ass kids and don't care about this weak ass rap school.

"Jack you wanna be roasting?, I don't even know why you're out here you should be in there learning how to rap bro"
I say laughing in hailing the blunt.

Everyone starts gassing it up and saying "DAMNN" jack then starts clapping back.

"Uzi I know your short ass ain't talkin, yo last album was trash and you failed Mr. Drakes class the easiest class here.
He says laughing.

Everyone gasses it up "DAMNNN"

"Ok well at least I'm not the school slut"
I say crossing my arms.

"Who a school slut"
He says defensively.

"You Nigga"
I say pointing at him.

"How"
He says looking confused.

"You have let every Nigga in Rap High stick their dick in you"
I say laughing.

"Ok and, my body my choice, if I wanna get fucked by every black dick in this motha fucka then I can"
He says seriously.

"What you mad cause you ain't get to hit yet"
He says smirking.

Everyone gasing it up still and recording and posting it "DAMNNN UZI HE COOKIN YOU"

The Bell Rings.

And the crowd fizzles out, and it's just me and jack outside.

I walk over to jack, grab his ass through his Nike tech sweat pants, slide my hand into his boxers, and start fingering his tight pink hole.

"You wanna embarrass me like that"
I say bending him over.

"I'm sorry Daddy"
He says smiling.

"Oh you think this shit is funny"
I say shoving my fingers deeper in his hole.

"No Daddy"
He says moaning.

"Since you wanna embarrass me in front my friends imma embarrass you right now and fuck you right here out in the open"
I say pulling his tech sweats down and boxers better exposing his ass.

"No what if someone sees us Daddy"
He says tryna pull his pants back up.

"I don't fucking care nigga"

I grab his hands and wrap them around his back with mine, I then pull my pants down with my free hand, spit on my meat, rub it in and then I stick it in jack.

He moans, arching his back in pleasure and throwing his head back.

I'm forcefully pounding his hole as he moans and takes my big dick, I slide in and out of jacks tight pink hole with my bbc as he is holding his tongue out like a dog drooling cause he's a slut and loves getting fucked. I then start jerking off his huge dick and rub his pink tip with a white pale base. I then start fucking him flash speed cause I feel my nut coming, his tight hole is clenching on my dick, we are both breathing heavily and loud, I then take my final stroke nutting deep in his ass and keep stroking after pushing my nut all the way into his system, not long after jack nuts all over the concrete below us outside.

We both put our clothes back on and continue to smoke a blunt outside on the concrete like nothing happened.