The Good Duke of Norfolk Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior is the eldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior was born 11 months after his father and mother married each other in June of 2208 and he was born in March of 2209 followed by his first cousin, Lord George Frederick Carey in April of 2209.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior was followed by two younger brothers, Lord Richard Edward Howard and Lord Edwin William Howard and a younger sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who was named for their aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey nee Howard and the mother of their first cousin, Lord George Frederick Carey.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior was far worse than his own father, Lord Frederick William Howard when he became Duke of Norfolk Territory but he had decided to alter the Act of Succession to the Dukedom of Norfolk in 2217.

Lord Frederick William Howard lived to see his first two grandsons born before his death in 2210.

When Lord Charles Andrew Howard was told that his father died and he had become Duke of Norfolk Territory. He just looked at his brothers Lord Frederick William Howard The II and Lord Andrew Charles and said " So the old man finally died and went to his final destiny."

"Lord Frederick William The Second. This was supposed to be your destiny, but you chose to ignore it and disobey our father and he passed it on to me. I am not going to tell you how to run your life as I have my own family to take care of along with governing this Dukedom." Lord Charles Andrew tells his brother.

"Lord Andrew Charles. You are older enough to pick your own bride. I have no doubt you will pave your own way and marry well." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states.

"Father had the highest hopes for you, Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Charles Andrew Senior tells his little brother.

"Lord Frederick William Howard The Second. Your children and you are not in the line of succession according to our father's Last Will and Testament but Lord Andrew Charles and his children are along with Lady Sophia Charlotte and her children." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior tells his brother.

"I wish you well with governing this Dukedom and Territory, Lord Charles Andrew." Lord Frederick William the second tells his younger brother.

"It seems to me that Lady Sophia Charlotte and you have made sure that The Dukedom of Bedford and Norfolk Territories will carry well into the next century." Lord Frederick William the Second explains.

"I once told our father that you would make your way into our family and one day you would give our grandfather a grandchild." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior tells his brother.

"I never said that I wasn't going to marry, Lord Charles Andrew Senior. I just wasn't going to marry the woman that our late father chose for me." Lord Frederick William The second states.

"Have you ever seen a picture of her?" Lord Frederick William The Second asks, " I did and there was no way I was going to be part of this ridiculous marriage game."

"How in the world does one consummate their marriage with someone that they don't love?" Lord Frederick William The Second asks.

"I often asked myself the same question, but I gave our father no alternative." Lord Charles Andrew Senior tells his brother.

"I even challenged him to find me the rule that states that aristocrats can't marry for love?" Lord Charles Andrew Senior tells his brother.

"The old man told me it was implied and conferred." Lord Charles Andrew Senior states " I will allow my younger children to marry where their hearts desire, but Lord Charles Andrew Junior won't have that option because I don't want to do what our father did by passing the Dukedom on to Lord Richard Edward." Lord Charles Andrew Senior explains.