Bonten's Anniversary Surprise.

Takemichi stood in the middle of the living room, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm glow across the room as he meticulously arranged the final touches of his surprise. Tonight marked a special day for him and the members of Bonten, the criminal organization he had unexpectedly found himself intertwined with. It had been nearly a year since Takemichi had started dating the charismatic and dangerous individuals known as Manjiro Sano, Haruchiyo Sanzu, Kakucho, Takeomi Akashi, Kani Mochizuki, Ran Haitani, Rindou Haitani, and Hajime Kokonoi.

As Takemichi placed the last decoration on the table, he took a step back to admire his work. Candles adorned every surface, their flickering flames casting a warm, intimate glow throughout the room. He had prepared a lavish feast, knowing that the Bonten members had a penchant for fine dining. The aroma of their favorite dishes wafted through the air, tantalizing his senses. A bottle of champagne chilled in an ice bucket, ready to be popped open in celebration.

Takemichi couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness as he awaited their return. He had spent countless hours planning this surprise, ensuring that it would be a night they would remember. It was a risk, considering their dangerous lifestyles, but he knew deep down that these men had captured his heart, and he wanted to show them just how much they meant to him.

Time seemed to crawl as Takemichi anxiously checked his watch. Finally, the sound of the front door creaking open broke the silence. One by one, the members of Bonten stepped into the room, their eyes widening in surprise as they took in the scene before them. Manjiro Sano, with his unruly blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, was the first to recover from the initial shock. A wide grin spread across his face, and he turned to Takemichi.

"Takemitchy, what's all this?" he asked, his voice filled with genuine curiosity.

Takemichi stepped forward, his nerves giving way to a surge of confidence. "Happy anniversary," he said, his voice steady. "I wanted to do something special for all of you. You've been a part of my life for an entire year, and I wanted to celebrate that."

The room erupted in applause and cheers as the other members of Bonten joined in, clearly touched by Takemichi's heartfelt gesture. Haruchiyo Sanzu, with his stoic demeanor, couldn't hide the genuine smile that graced his face. Kakucho, always the cool-headed strategist, looked at Takemichi with a newfound respect. Takeomi Akashi and Kani Mochizuki, the twins with contrasting personalities, exchanged glances and then beamed at Takemichi. Ran Haitani and Rindou Haitani, inseparable in their sibling bond, shared a look of pure joy. Even Hajime Kokonoi, the enigmatic and mysterious member, couldn't hide the flicker of happiness in his eyes.

Takemichi felt his heart swell with warmth as he watched them all. This was the family he had found in the unlikeliest of places, and they had embraced him, flaws and all. He had come to realize that love could bloom even in the darkest corners of life.

As the night wore on, the Bonten members and Takemichi laughed, reminisced, and savored the delicious meal prepared with love. They raised their glasses, toasting to the past year and the years to come. Takemichi knew that his life would never be the same again, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

In that moment, surrounded by the people he loved, Takemichi realized that the greatest gift he had given them was himself. And as they shared stories and laughter, he knew that their love would continue to grow, stronger and fiercer than ever before.

From that day forward, they celebrated their anniversary every year, cherishing the bond they had forged and the love that had bloomed amidst the chaos of their lives. Together, they faced the trials and tribulations that lay ahead, knowing that with each other, they were invincible.

And as the candles flickered, casting their warm glow on their united faces, they all knew that no matter what challenges awaited them, they would face them together.

Don't ask why Takeomi and Kani are Twins they just are for this au