Deception pt6

As Takemichi and Mitsuya's friendship blossomed, they found themselves spending more time together, exploring the city, discussing art and fashion, and sharing stories of their lives. Mitsuya's little sisters, Luna and Mana, noticed the change in their big brother's demeanor. They saw him drawing more frequently, and each illustration seemed to have a common theme - the person depicted always had beautiful blue eyes and a captivating smile.

Curiosity got the better of Luna and Mana, and one day, they decided to confront Mitsuya about his recent behavior. They found him sitting in his studio, surrounded by sketches of the mysterious blue-eyed person.

"Mitsuya, you've been acting different lately. And all your drawings...they're of the same person. Who is he?" Luna asked, her eyes fixed on the sketches.

Mitsuya's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, unsure of how to respond to his younger sisters. "Oh, that's just my friend, Takemichi. He has really pretty blue eyes, and I find them quite captivating. That's all."

Mana chimed in with a mischievous grin, "He must be really special if you're drawing him so much. Are you in love with him?"

Mitsuya's eyes widened, and he shook his head hastily. "No, no! It's not like that. We've only been friends for a short time, and I just think his eyes are beautiful, that's all."

Luna and Mana exchanged knowing glances and simply said, "Whatever makes you feel better, big brother."

Meanwhile, Takemichi had also noticed Mitsuya's increased artistic output. During their hangouts, he often caught glimpses of Mitsuya secretly sketching him. It was both flattering and intriguing to see himself through the eyes of a talented artist.

One day, as they sat together in a cozy café, Mitsuya couldn't resist the urge to draw Takemichi once more. He pulled out his sketchbook and began to create a portrait, capturing the essence of Takemichi's infectious smile and the sparkle in his eyes.

Takemichi watched with fascination as Mitsuya's skilled hands brought the sketch to life. "You're really talented, Mitsuya. I love how you can capture emotions so beautifully in your art."

Mitsuya blushed slightly, a mix of pride and shyness coloring his cheeks. "Thank you, Takemichi. It's just that...I find you so inspiring. Your presence brings so much joy and positivity into my life."

Their conversations grew deeper and more intimate, with Mitsuya sharing his dreams and aspirations in the world of fashion, while Takemichi spoke about his journey of self-discovery and the challenges of rebuilding his lost memories.

As the weeks passed, their bond strengthened, and they found solace in each other's company. Mitsuya's sketches of Takemichi continued to evolve, not just capturing his physical features but also reflecting the emotions he felt in his presence.

Unknown to Mitsuya, his drawings spoke volumes about his true feelings for Takemichi. The subtle details, the passion in his strokes, and the way he always captured Takemichi's captivating smile painted a picture of a deep admiration and affection.

As their friendship deepened, Takemichi also found himself drawn to Mitsuya's genuine kindness, creativity, and the beauty he brought to the world through his art. He admired Mitsuya's dedication and the way he poured his heart and soul into every design.