drunk mikey

Mikey woke up with a pounding headache and a mouth that felt like a desert. The room spun around him as he groaned and tried to sit up. Memories of the previous night started trickling back into his foggy mind, and he winced at the thought of the embarrassing things he might have done.

"Ugh, what happened last night?" Mikey muttered to himself, his voice hoarse and barely audible. He scanned the room, trying to gather some clues. Empty bottles were scattered across the floor, and the sound of distant laughter echoed in his ears.

Just then, his friend Draken walked into the room, holding his phone with a mischievous grin on his face. "Hey, sleeping beauty. Finally decided to join the land of the living?" Draken teased.

Mikey winced at the loudness of Draken's voice. "Draken... What the hell happened last night? I feel like I got hit by a truck."

Draken laughed and pulled up a video on his phone. "Oh, you're in for a treat, Mikey. You're lucky I caught this gem on camera. Prepare yourself for the biggest hangover surprise ever."

Mikey's eyes widened as Draken pressed play, and he watched the scene unfold on the small screen. It showed Mikey stumbling around a bar, singing at the top of his lungs and attempting some rather questionable dance moves. People around him laughed, clearly entertained by his drunken antics.

"No, no, no!" Mikey groaned, covering his face with his hands. "Tell me that's not all I did."

But Draken wasn't finished tormenting him. With a wicked grin, he skipped forward in the video, revealing the most cringe-worthy moment of all. Mikey stood in front of a mirror, pointing his finger and shouting, seemingly at his own reflection.

"You see that?" Draken exclaimed. "You were picking a fight with yourself, man! You were convinced your own reflection was flirting with Takemichi!"

Mikey's face turned bright red with embarrassment. "Oh, God. Please, tell me Takemichi didn't witness this mess."

Draken patted him on the back sympathetically. "Nah, don't worry. I made sure to keep him away. But I gotta say, Mikey, you've set a new record for making a fool of yourself while drunk."

Mikey sighed and rubbed his temples, his head still throbbing. "I don't even remember most of it. This is a nightmare."

Draken chuckled and pocketed his phone. "Well, consider it a lesson learned, my friend. No more tequila for you."

Mikey groaned and slowly stood up, swaying slightly. "Yeah, yeah, I get it. No more tequila, no more embarrassing moments. Can we just forget this ever happened?"

Draken grinned and slung an arm around Mikey's shoulders. "Sure thing, Mikey. Just remember, I'm always here to remind you of your greatest hits."

As they walked out of the room together, Mikey couldn't help but laugh, despite the pounding headache. He knew that Draken would never let him live this down, but at least he had a friend who could turn even the most humiliating moments into cherished memories.

And from that day forward, Mikey made a solemn vow to never let alcohol get the best of him again. Well, at least until the next time he forgot his own promise.