Morning Love and Breakfast.

Izana and Takemichi snuggled together under the warm, cozy covers, their bodies intertwined in a loving embrace. The sun peeked through the curtains, casting a soft glow on the room. They had spent the night peacefully, wrapped in each other's arms, cherishing the comfort and warmth they found in their love.

As the morning light grew brighter, Izana's eyes fluttered open. He yawned and stretched, feeling the softness of Takemichi's body against his. Reluctantly, he decided it was time to get out of bed and start the day. But as he made a move to untangle himself from Takemichi's embrace, his partner tightened his grip around him, a sleepy protest escaping his lips.

"Stay a little longer," Takemichi murmured, his voice laced with drowsiness. "I don't want to let you go just yet."

Izana's heart melted at the sweetness of Takemichi's words. He couldn't resist the allure of staying a bit longer in their peaceful cocoon. So, with a smile, he settled back into bed, snuggling closer to his love. They lay there for a while, enjoying the serenity of the moment, basking in each other's presence.

After a couple of hours, Izana felt a gentle nudge of motivation. He knew it was time to finally rise and greet the day. Reluctantly, he disentangled himself from Takemichi's warm embrace and made his way to the bathroom. He splashed cold water on his face, feeling refreshed and awake as the droplets trickled down his skin. He brushed his teeth, relishing in the minty freshness that lingered in his mouth.

With a newfound energy, Izana made his way to the kitchen. He prepared a pot of aromatic coffee, the rich aroma filling the air. The sound of sizzling pans accompanied the tantalizing smell as he cooked breakfast for Takemichi. He put together a plate of fluffy pancakes, drizzled with syrup and topped with fresh fruits, and a side of crispy bacon.

With a tray in hand, carrying the steaming coffee and delicious breakfast, Izana returned to their bedroom. He placed the tray on the nightstand, a soft smile forming on his lips as he saw Takemichi stirring from his slumber, his eyes fluttering open.

Takemichi's nose twitched at the enticing scent of coffee and food, his senses slowly awakening. He inhaled deeply and let out a contented sigh. As his eyes focused, he saw Izana standing there, a tray of love in his hands. The sight filled him with joy and appreciation.

"Mmm, morning already?" Takemichi mumbled, his voice still laced with sleep. "You made coffee and breakfast for me? You're amazing."

Izana's smile widened at Takemichi's words. He leaned in, capturing his lover's lips with his own, giving him gentle, tender kisses. Their lips lingered against each other's, expressing their love and gratitude.

"Good morning, my love," Izana whispered, his voice filled with affection. "I wanted to make this morning special for you. I hope it brings a smile to your face."

Takemichi returned the kisses, his heart overflowing with warmth. "You always make every day special, Izana. I'm so grateful for you."

They enjoyed their breakfast together, savoring each bite and sipping the fragrant coffee. Their laughter and conversation filled the room, creating a sense of pure bliss and contentment.