Bookworm

(SavannaSawyer requested I write "Bookworm" a few days ago and I only just saw the message earlier today. I'm so sorry you had to wait so long. I hope you like the insert) :)

There you were, sitting there with another book in your face reading to your heart's content. See, you did this a lot. When he was around, your face would turn a bright shade of red. So, in order to hide from the humiliation, you hid your face in another one of your books.

Who's "he", you ask? Only the handsomest, sweetest, and definitely the smartest guy on the planet! You know who it is.

Tadashi.

Hamada.

You wanted to talk to him, you really did, but you just couldn't. You were too shy; and besides, he looks like he might like Honey Lemon...or even GoGo... Ugh, why are guys so-

"Hey, (name)!" you were immediately snapped out of your thoughts by a familiar voice calling to you from the other side of your book. Peeking over, you saw a head of black Asiany hair, then two goreous brown eyes. Oh god, it was Tadashi. You gasped and hid behind your book again.

"H-hello, Tadashi..." you managed to squeak out. Tadashi let out a small chuckle and sighed.

"Say, (name), can a ask you a few questions?" asked Tadashi, who was now basically talking to the cover of a book.

"Uh, s-sure, go ahead..." you said, feeling your face become hotter and hotter by the second.

"What's non metal that remains liquid at room temperature?" Tadashi asked bluntly.

You were silent for a second. Why would he be asking you this? Wouldn't he know? "Uh, bromine?" You were pretty sure that was the answer...

"Yep, good job. Okay...what metal form an amalgam with other metals?" he asked.Tough one-wait, what?? Where was all this coming from. Besides, you aren't the chemistry girl, Honey Lemon is. Shouldn't he be asking her instead? "Mercury I think...if you need help with chemistry then you should ask Honey Lemon. I'm just a compuer engineer, Tadashi..."

Tadashi was silent for a few moments. You thought he might have actually gone to ask Honey Lemon instead...but then you hear his voice again.

"One more question,"

"Fine,"

"Do you like me?"

"Yeah," you heard Tadashi chuckle and pull the book away from your face. You thought for a second when it hit you. "W-wait, I-"

"I'll pick you up at eight tonight then," and with a wink, he walked away.

And you sat there.

"...Maybe it's good that I'm such a bookworm."