Silly Moments

Everyone deserves a good laugh ;)

Just a short one shot that bubbled up from the laugh glands.

Yup.

                                                                                     ~o0o~

The tinkling of a bell alerted aunt Cass that another customer had walked hinto her bakery, the Lucky Cat Cafe. She turned around from the pot of coffee she was making and greeted the customer with a smile, only, this was no ordinary customer.

"Hey aunt Cass!"  you said as you walked into the cafe.

"(name)! Hey there! You here to see Tadashi?" asked aunt Cass as she flashed you a sly grin as she said Tadashi's name.

"No, I came only to see you, of course!" you said, pretending to sound offended. The both of you laughed, unknown to the both of you that Hiro and Tadashi had walked down the stairs and saw the two of you laughing together. You and aunt Cass both caught them out of the corner of your eyes.

"Well, there are my boys," said aunt Cass and walked over to hug them both.

"Aunt Cass, you only saw me a few minutes ago when I came down to get some coffee," chuckled  Tadashi. Hiro only groaned.

"And there's my big, tall," Tadashi felt his cheeks heat up with bashfulness and his chest puff out with small pride, "and smart guy!" you walked towards Tadashi as his arms opened to embrace you...only for you to walk right past him and give Hiro a huge hug, lifting the boy off the ground.

"Ah! (name)! Whyyyy??" Hiro groaned as you swung him around. Aunt Cass was laughing so hard to the point to where she was crying. Thank god there weren't any customers at the moment.

You set Hiro down and ruffled his hair. Tadashi was grinning at you and shaking his head.

"How, I thought that I was your big, tall, smart guy that, might I remind you, is your boyfriend and not your boyfriend's brother," said Tadashi as he put his arm around your shoulders, giving the shoulder his hand landed on a gently sueeze.

"Oh! Right, thanks for reminding me! Man, what would I ever do without you?" you said as you looked up at your boyfriend.

"Date Hiro?" said aunt Cass without even thinking about it. The four of them went completely quiet for a moment before aunt Cass, Hiro, and youself burst into fit of laughter while Tadashi put his head in his hand and shook his head while chuckling sofly to himself.

It was silly moments like these that the simple people in the world live for.