𝟢𝟩 | 𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today is going to be a great day

That I can confirm.

In a few short hours, I will be meeting my best friend's son and I can't wait.

This is why I sent an order to have the jet fueled and ready to leave within the next hour or two. Maybe within the next thirty minutes if possible. The sooner the better because I will land in Chicago quicker.

After I ended my second phone call of the morning, I went to the bathroom to wash my face, apply moisturizer, and brush my hair to fix my appearance. Before I go downstairs to join the rest of my family, I have to do something to make myself look presentable. Even if it is something as simple as splashing water on my face and brushing my hair. The only way someone will catch me and what I look like in the morning is if they decide to slip into my room at the crack of dawn without my knowledge.

Or in my sister's case, choosing to sleep in my bed for the night.

"Good morning, familia!" I sing my way into the kitchen. "What?" I ask, noticing everyone's shocked and confused facial expressions.

"Y'all, she has been cursed," Uncle Marcus mutters.

"That is not your daughter, Celestina," Uncle Rafael adds.

"Why is she being so nice?" Uncle Gabriel adds which earns him a smack at the back of the head from Aunt Blanca.

"You guys shut up!" Venus hisses. "You're going to ruin her mood."

I do hope that my uncles are wise enough to listen to Venus because their comments have the possibility to ruin my entire mood. Then again, I don't think that will be the case this morning because nothing can take away the excitement I'm feeling. "Papá, remember what I said when you asked who called me last night?"