𝟤𝟤 | 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗄𝖾

❝𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗 (𝚗

❝𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗 (𝚗.) 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I am truly fucked.

The last thing I remember before I fell asleep last night was Asteria climbing on top of me. She was holding on to me tightly as if she was afraid I was going to get up and leave in the middle of the night.

I'm not going to lie, the thought did cross my mind once or twice. The only reason why I didn't leave was because of the way she asked me to stay with her. She knew I could have easily left even after she begged me to not leave, but that didn't stop her from being persistent. I'm pretty sure a small part of her knew I was going to give in. It was simply a matter of time.

I'm not going to lie, though, I liked how it felt when she lied on top of me even though it was a bad idea to get into bed with her in the first place.

The closer I got to her, the further something inside me changed. It's changing the way I feel about her and I don't know if it's a good thing considering I work for her father. I remember him telling me to not get any ideas after showing me a picture of Asteria.

I told him that I wouldn't dare.

And looked at how well that turned out.

I now know what her lips taste like.

I've seen how it looks when she's trapped underneath me.

I've snuck into her room.

What's next?

If we take things further, I don't think I'll be able to stop or let her go for the matter.

Taking a deep breath, my eyes slowly open before blinking repeatedly so they adjust to the brightness of the room. I begin to wonder what time it is and if I slept in because I'm always awake before the sun comes up.