A.D.

A/N: angst🙏
————-

Alcina gasped dropping your corpse to the hard wood floor. "What have I done?" Alcina whispered breathlessly to herself.  She was covered from head to toe with blood, your blood.

"N-no" Alcina stuttered as she slowly crouched on to the floor to your limp body. It wasn't supposed to be like this she thought as she held you tightly in her toned arms. Tears threatening to fall.

She didn't mean to lose control, you just tasted so divine she couldn't suppress the carnal desire to have more. It was like a voice ringing in her head and that's all she could concentrate on. More, more, more, it repeated over and over, till there was no more.

The feeling of adrenaline that coursed through her veins was so significant she didn't seem to notice the way you struggled to free yourself from her grasp. Your finale moments fleeting away from you and you spent it scared, hoping she'd stop, but she never did.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry my love!" Alcina cried as she pressed you closer to her, burying her face into your neck, soaking you with her salty tears.

You were still warm but barely, your heartbeat long faded away and your beautiful eyes were still open. Unable to look at them any longer Alcina closed them with her pointer and middle finger.

Alcina hoped this was a dream, a terrible no good dream that she'd be waking up from any minute. You'd shake her awake holding her in your loving embrace, calming her down by telling her it was just a nightmare, none of it was real, but it never came.

Because It wasn't a dream, not even a nightmare. This was reality.

"I- I can't live without you draga mea" Alcina wept at the sudden realization of your departure. She'd never hear your adorable contagious laugh again. She'd never see the way your eyes shine under the sun or the way they twinkled underneath the moon. But most of all, she'd never hear your soothing voice again. You were truly gone.

Alcina felt every bitter emotion all at once. She wasn't sure how to move past this or if she could move past this. Her heart will never yearn for anyone the way it yearned for you.

If anything was clear that night it was that Alcina, would never love again. Not that she thought she could but she'd never allow herself to become vulnerable for another mortal ever again.

———————
A/N: these won't all be abt Alcina but I think the first few will be 💁🏻‍♀️