👾 : arcade [ ft. nagi ]

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ let me show you how to play ࿐ྂ
-↓-

> .'tags ; fluff, gn!reader +.*

°•✧・ ✿ ・✧•°┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓

*.+ 𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, especially on rainy days like these. but, since the two of you had planned on meeting up today, the only place where nagi was willing to go was the arcade. honestly, it had surprised you that he even agreed on still meeting up with you, since you remembered how he always described the procedure of doing so as a hassle.

the moment nagi has stepped outside his door, umbrella in his hand while walking to the destinated place in the pouring rain, he almost regretted even leaving his bed in the first place.

but only almost.
because he would get to see you, and that was enough motivation for him to be were he was now.

after a while, the two of you were in the arcade, and to no surprise, nagi won nearly every game the two of you were playing. though you had fun, it frustrated you that he was so much better.

" let me show you how to play. ", his voice was soft and sent a slight shiver down your spine as he mumbled those words near your ear, taking your hands into his from behind you and guiding them through the video game.
you won due to his help, but during the whole time, all you could focus on was his body being so close to your own, his hands gently placed on yours and his face being so close...
did he always smell this good ?
were his eyelashes always that long ?
how come you've never noticed this before ?
all kinds of questions swirled through your head and you were lost in your thoughts until nagi's voice snapped you out of your trance.

" y/n ? aren't you going to get your prize ? ".
" huh ? ".

his face was still so close to yours, and just like you before, nagi also started to take note of the position you two were in right now, and he quickly backed a bit away from you, turning his head away in slight embarrassment.

" ah, the prize...we can get it at the front, right ? ", you tried to loosen up the whole situation while trying to hide the slight blush on your face. nagi nodded silently, and the two of you made your way to the front. you got your plushie which you had won in the previous game. nagi on the other hand didn't use his tickets, which made you curious.

" aren't you going to use them ? you could empty the whole store with that amount. ", you chuckled, and the sound of your voice made something inside of nagi warm up.
" well...i don't really need anything from here, so you can use them instead ".
" really ?! ", your eyes brightened up and the mere sight of you being happy made his heart flutter.

at the end of the day, you left the arcade with two full bags of plushies, charms and all kind of other things you had gotten there. the only problem was that it was still raining outside, and with the two bags in your hands you couldn't possibly also hold your umbrella on your way back home.

" I'll walk you home, don't want you to get wet ".
" you really don't have to, nagi- ".
" no, it's alright. it would be a hassle if you were to get sick. ", his tone was sincere and the fact that he cared for you made your cheeks warm up.
" are you already starting to get sick ? ", he asked as he placed his hands on your cheeks and leaned closer with curious eyes, which only caused them to burn up more. you turned your head away in an attempt to hide your face, but his gentle grip was firm enough as to hold your face in place, forcing you to hold eye contact with him. he smiled at your reaction, and leaned in slightly closer.
that was when you cleared your throat slightly and took a step back.

" uhm...let's go now then, shall we ? I'm sure you're already tired and want to get back home soon as well... ", you spoke quickly while trying to regain your composure, which only caused him to chuckle quietly at your reaction.

" you're cute, you know that ? ".
and with that, he gently pulled you closer under his umbrella and took one of your bags in his hand, not wanting you to carry everything on your own. that night, neither of you were able to sleep and constantly thought about today's events.

┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅°•✧・ ✿ ・✧•°