🌺 : flowers [ ft. sae ]

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you've sent me flowers ? ࿐ྂ
-↓-

> .'tags ; established relationship,
fluff, gn!reader +.*

°•✧・ ✿ ・✧•°┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓

*.+ 𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 had turned into a regular thing during your relationship with him. they were always huge bouquets of your favorite flowers, all arranged in a, from him, personally chosen pattern. it was his way of showing you that he cared and loved you, despite the fact that he was often away from home and didn't have as much time to see or talk to you.

those flowers were either delivered to your shared home, or to your workplace, which always brightened up your day immediately whenever you received them from your secretary.

one day, you chose to send him some flowers as a surprise as well. though he told you that you wouldn't need to do such things since he knew that you loved him. but you still wanted to do something nice for him in return, also as a way to thank him for his efforts. so after work, you went to a flower shop near your home and put together a personally arranged bouquet of carefully selected flowers for him, even attaching a handwritten note to it.

for my beloved sae <3

everything was perfect. all that was left was to send the flowers away and wait for them to arrive at sae's agency. it already had been a few days since you've sent them away, and since sae never mentioned them, you decided to ask him about it one evening when you two were on call.

" sae, have you received my flowers ? ".
" you've sent me flowers ? ".

by the look of his confused and surprised face on your phone screen you could tell that he truly didn't know what you were talking about, and you were as equally confused that those flowers never seemed to have arrived.

" yes, I wanted to gift you some in return as well, I've already sent them out a few days ago...", you spoke softly and lost in thoughts, " maybe your manager has received them ? ".

you can be sure that the moment your call had ended, sae immediately searched for his manager and insisted on knowing where those flowers went. and when his manager told him that he took care of them since he didn't want some fangifted flowers to bother sae during work, it was sure to say that if looks could kill, that manager of his wouldn't have seen the next sunrise. after sae had told you about why those flowers never made it to him, you only chuckled and found the whole situation quite amusing, in contrary to sae, who was still quite upset with his manager.

" don't blame him, sae. it was my fault for not having called your manager beforehand ".

and how could sae remain upset when he saw you talking about the whole matter in such a soft and unbothered way ? his expression immediately softened when he heard your calm voice through his phone's speaker, and when you promised to sent him new flowers soon, he felt his heart skip a beat in his chest, a pleasant warmth spreading in him. he would never admit that to you though.

" I will make sure to receive them personally this time. and I'll make sure that whatever you'll send me in the future will directly be delivered to me ".

┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅°•✧・ ✿ ・✧•°